This member has provided no bio about themself...
Answere is No.
Did you install all neccecary mod parts in the correct order like instructed?
Snaga skirmishers really are your friend in early game if you know how to use them properly. :)
Don't post that stuff here... MOS has nothing to do with the main TATW mod. Go onto their own page and post it there.
What does the error message say? And when does it happen?
Read the instructions again: Installation:
into the default "Medievall II Total War" directory.
(Normally this is: "Programs/SEGA/Medieval II Total War")
If you have installed Medieval II into another folder, please select the folder manually.
- Start the mod with the 'Third Age - Total War' shortcut on your desktop
Additional installation instructions only for Steam users:
1. Install all parts of the mod as instructed above.
2. Open "Steam/Steamapps/Common/Medieval II Total War/mods". There you will find all your installed Kingdoms campaigns as well as the "Third_Age_3" modfolder.
3. Edit the name of one of the Kingdoms folders (americas, britannia, crusades, teutonic), preferably your least favorite campaign. The new name doesn't have to be anything specific.
4. Change the name of the "Third_Age_3" folder to the former name of the Kingdoms folder you just edited. For example, if you edited the "americas" folder, the "Third_Age_3" folder should be named "americas".
5. Select the appropriate campaign from the steam menu. If you renamed the "Third_Age_3" folder to "americas", select the americas campaign. If you named it "crusades", select the crusades campaign and so on.
6. Steam will now launch the mod.
You can reform Arnor as the Free People of Eriador if you meet certain conditions.
Did you also install the files? :P
Probably you did something wrong in the installation path.
I agree, and indeed no i am not even on the modding team.
Not yet afaik. But if u get bored of 3.2, try out the awsome submods for it. :)
Then delete the descr_geography_new files in the Third Age data folder.
Turn off the automatic summertime changes on your desktop clock and it won't crash anymore.
Yes Install m2tw first and then the expansion.
No idea on what you are saying exept for the word "error". Would be easier to help you when you type english man..
Don't post this on here, you could post it in the suggestions thread on TWCenter.
The only 3.3 patch that will be out for a long time is this submod..
The leader of the main mod is missing..
Currently the main modding progress for TATW is in the submods section, there is some really cool new custom settlements out in the unofficial 3.3 patch, and the Divide and Conquer new campaign map is getting better and better, also with these new settlements. DaC itself is about to come out, and the MOS submod is also making good progress again. :)
You should check it out!:
That would be so awsome, if a mod on the scale of TATW would be possible.
That is the garrison script to give the players a real challange.
1. Look up here: Twcenter.net
2. Yes ofcourse, you can test those units in custom battle.
3. No idea what you mean here.
Try to look for it in your browser's downloads history.
No idea what you mean.. The remaining dunedain from the third age are already in.
The creators of this mod are busy with other things now.
I'd love that too yeah, but don't get your hopes up too much.
Thats one of the reasons yes, but there was more then that.
Shogun 2 also has modding tools, but a mod on the scale of TATW is still impossible for Shogun 2.
Your chances are much better if you make it english right from the start, you will get much more attention and with some luck some very talented modders from diffrent countries can come in and join your team, which is why the most populair mods are so good. Also, you'll get noticed earlier so you can do public beta tests, which will make progress much faster.
Which is why it will never reach the populairity anywhere near Westeros TW and TATW.
The main modding community of the TW games is English, it's just stupid to make any mods in a diffrent language then that.
Ice and Fire TW? Dont you mean Westeros TW? If so, then no, this mod will still be the king.