This member has provided no bio about themself...
Nice update! This is gonna be so awesome when its finished!
Looks like a brand new game!
You gaved them a link? Might want to double check that. Nice models by the way!
Wow, these are awesome.
Looks like a fun little game, I'll be tracking this.
Maybe they write it as "Phlag" instead of "flag".
That would be awesome.
Or maybe put some plywood under it. Anyways, nice mapping. You did a great job with atmosphere.
Definitely gonna be trying this out, looks great!
What kind of chicken do you eat? Anyways, these are awesome!!! Love the texture.
Whats wrong with that? Anyways, great work! My only complaint would be that you made the levels a little too orange. I don't want to get a headache walking through that part.
Cool! Just add some scattered props, maybe some decals and it will be awesome.
I like it, but yeah, the lighting is a bit strange. Also, those lamps look really out of place. Other than that, great job!
Looks good, cool lighting.
Alright, here are mine.
1. Seeing as how boats are very limited right now, will you be adding a system where we can make fully working ships? (such as one block that floats that we can build around, and then another steering wheel block for control)
2. Will you add elevator blocks (a block that moves from one point to another)? These would be a useful and safer alternative to ladders, and could be used for other things too, such as traps and watergates.
3. Will you add a handheld torch/lantern? These would be very useful exploring the world at night and caves.
4. Any chance we could turn gold or silver into coins as to have a currency in multiplayer?
5. Will you add locks we can use on chests and doors that require a password for multiplayer?
6. Will you add furniture?
7. Will you add a dye system for cloth?
That's about all. I hope at least one of these features gets implemented eventually.
Your maps are awesome.
Find one on the map and press "F" after.
That's some really nice mapping.
This is incredible mapping.
I personally think it looks better like this.
Wow, excellent work! This is awe inspiring.
Way ahead of you!
+1 tracker! Awesome work!!!
This sounds so awesome!!! I'm so excited, time to go on a crusade for more harddrive space.
Wow, first time the description actually hooked me. I'm really interested now, good luck on this!
Ummm....want a hug?
This has gotta be one of the nicest source maps out there.