This member has provided no bio about themself...
You have to put the BSP into the maps folder, and then in-game, press '~' to open the console I believe. After, type in "map mapname" without the quotes, and 'mapname' should be replaced wth what the bsp is named.
Example: I want Cat.bsp. I put that in the maps folder, and start up NZP. I go to console and type in, "map Cat" without the quotes. The map will then run.
(I hope you haven't found out by the time you read this:))
I wish it were more for the psp, because it is called nazi zombies portable, but the pc version is way awesome. What probably started out as a dream turned out to be this giant, loved project that s already in progress, and it's progressing really fast. I CAN wait for a release, and i know it'll be worth the wait.
Does the remote door activate the easter egg?
Perhaps those are pacifiers in their mouths. They're kinda creepy, like they might steel your stuff when you sleep. But their cool.
Why does everyone say this^
And this is a really cool feature.
HAHAHAH. That was so funny and perfect!
Again to the right is the corridor. You can buy into it with the door on the right that costs 750.
To the way right again is the upper part of the corridor.
To the way right is a corridor that is openable later.
I didn't mean to post this twice.
This is a key so you can tell what everything is.
This is the master bedroom. It does have a lot of space in the middle. It is above the bedroom and outside of the hallway.
This is a bedroom on the left of the kitchen and hallway, and is the room above the living room.
This is part of the hallway above the kitchen. Above that is the bathroom that you can get in with 750 dollars.
This is the kitchen, above the dining room/second room. There is no door to get here besides the one next to the dining room.
this is the second room, to the right of the living room
This is the spawn room. It is the living room.
This is the coolest thing ever!
I like ur avatar. DBZ FTW! I also love the gif at the top of ur homepage.
Love the avatar. What r the models for? Like what game? They're really cool.
Very nice. I wish I could do this
i love this game so much. i played it on xbox with my cousin all the time. whenever the headless bomb guys came, he'd be like 'aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'. good times
This is for lamecraft on the psp.
Pretty much the same blocks they already have. Im not sure what i'll need though because im not certain on a map that i'll make.
U r amzing austin. im so happy ur on the "team".
i love this lololol
Nice video! How in the world did you get this to work on psp, what version of nzp did you download, and what kind of psp do you have? Send me a pm.
i would love if you could, and it would be a great help. plz try if you can.
hi austin. i finished der riese.
lol wall hax XD
That never happened for me, sorry. If your not using a psp1000, that could be the problem, i doubt it though. I would only recommend this download if you can't get any other download to work, like the one on this site.
lol!. im crying with tears of joy.
Maybe someone's playing stairfall game, and he's the character...?
i apologize. i didnt actually know that this was against casey haynes. i never even knew who he was. call me dumd i dont care.
love it too much. its amazing. I see a call of duty game from the picture, but i know how amazing y'all are and that only you can make this.
this scared me because he could of cracked his head open. poor kid
lol did the second guy try to pourmore drink on the fire? and dang that must of hurt.
I forgive you! (Remember that scene from the Nacho Libre movie with the fat lady? lol)
thanks for comments! i was trying not to be cocky :) im definitely not used to the new name, and lamecraft was a bad name anyway. it was lame -_-
i have been working on Der Riese. i am about 30% done. More pictures are to come.
what program did u use to make the sword.
I was looking at the nzp alpha v1.2 comments and i noticed u needed help with the download. I also have a mac, but you dont need your computer here.Here Is What You Do.
1. Turn on your psp.
2. Open the internet browser.
3. Go to the URL and type in Psp.gdteam.net
4. Once you're there, hit the long arrow in the top right corner of the page. It is next to the search button.
5. After you hit the arrow, hit HB-Games, which is right next to the arrow.
6. Scroll down through the great games and find the one that says NZP above it.
7. Hey. This is exactly what you were trying to download on MODDB.Com!
8. So anyway, press the zombies preview picture, and it will begin to download. It will start the first part of the download, so when it finishes, it will begin the second part.
9. Once you do that, exit the browser to the psp home page.
10. Go to the games folder and scroll all the way down to the folder named memory stick.
11. You will see a new file with a golden dragon on it.
12. Press it like you would any other saved game.
13. Press X to begin the extraction. This is really cool because it will extract straight from your psp instead of you having to extract it from your computer!!!!
14. It will take at tops 15 minutes. When it finishes installing, it will tell you in red letters to press X to EXIT.
15. Press X and it will send you back to the PSP home.
16. Go back to where the file you extracted was and you will find the amazing NZP Game!!!!!
I Hope this was helpful. Tell me if you have any problems.
Also, the game MAY get old later on, so always search online in case you want maps. Message me if you need help with maps.
:)my email is email@example.com