This member has provided no bio about themself...
where is everyone? seriously
Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!
>> minecraftcodes.me <<
finally graduated to highschool!
those glasses look like they hurt
Are they supposed to be skin colored? They're really good, but the side view kind of makes the fingers look weird, but they're way better than what I can do.
so it's a seahorse.^^^
lol!. im crying with tears of joy.
Maybe someone's playing stairfall game, and he's the character...?
lol. I remember this freaking me out whenever i saw monsters inc.
The "I can't" I'm guessing is referring to the horse trying to jump over, but missing and saying i can't. So he's like,"I can do it, and I will! Wait! Nooo! I can't!"
at least that's what i think.
This looks almost realistic and legit. Really love this one.
Very nice model with great details. Looks like a great gun to use ingame
I second that Eliteassault. These games on moddb are ones we can keep in touch with. if they want to make the game, they can, and it makes no sense to say,"Why would I try something new?"
I'm absolutely positive that it works. It works alright. It's just that my mac isn't uprgaded because i have a really old mac. but im positive it works on macs higher than version 10.5.0
it works though. Just not on my old mac
poseiden dont look happy!
I can't play nzp on mac because my mac isn't upgraded to a higher version necessary. I'm sure it'll work great for those who have good macs.
Mac users these days need some appreciation.
does the title refer to little big planet
looks like a heavy from tf2 had a rampage!
the game looks great btw.
cool. this is great
i just died. of excitement. Thanks you so much Jukki! U r so awesome for doing this. I cant stand having a mac only, but now it can be fun. Thanks to the other guy whos name starts with demon for porting this. I appreciate this guys.
i apologize. i didnt actually know that this was against casey haynes. i never even knew who he was. call me dumd i dont care.
I really like it! just all the way to the left, it looks like his pants are going to fall down. lol
we know exactly what hes planning with that bar.
love this game
especially how he landed strraight on with his heels.
and still love how the game looked when u started, and then this!
love it too much. its amazing. I see a call of duty game from the picture, but i know how amazing y'all are and that only you can make this.
lol wall hax XD
That never happened for me, sorry. If your not using a psp1000, that could be the problem, i doubt it though. I would only recommend this download if you can't get any other download to work, like the one on this site.
this scared me because he could of cracked his head open. poor kid
lol did the second guy try to pourmore drink on the fire? and dang that must of hurt.
I forgive you! (Remember that scene from the Nacho Libre movie with the fat lady? lol)
thanks for comments! i was trying not to be cocky :) im definitely not used to the new name, and lamecraft was a bad name anyway. it was lame -_-
HAHAHAH. That was so funny and perfect!
U r amzing austin. im so happy ur on the "team".
hi austin. i finished der riese.
i have been working on Der Riese. i am about 30% done. More pictures are to come.
what program did u use to make the sword.
I was looking at the nzp alpha v1.2 comments and i noticed u needed help with the download. I also have a mac, but you dont need your computer here.Here Is What You Do.
1. Turn on your psp.
2. Open the internet browser.
3. Go to the URL and type in Psp.gdteam.net
4. Once you're there, hit the long arrow in the top right corner of the page. It is next to the search button.
5. After you hit the arrow, hit HB-Games, which is right next to the arrow.
6. Scroll down through the great games and find the one that says NZP above it.
7. Hey. This is exactly what you were trying to download on MODDB.Com!
8. So anyway, press the zombies preview picture, and it will begin to download. It will start the first part of the download, so when it finishes, it will begin the second part.
9. Once you do that, exit the browser to the psp home page.
10. Go to the games folder and scroll all the way down to the folder named memory stick.
11. You will see a new file with a golden dragon on it.
12. Press it like you would any other saved game.
13. Press X to begin the extraction. This is really cool because it will extract straight from your psp instead of you having to extract it from your computer!!!!
14. It will take at tops 15 minutes. When it finishes installing, it will tell you in red letters to press X to EXIT.
15. Press X and it will send you back to the PSP home.
16. Go back to where the file you extracted was and you will find the amazing NZP Game!!!!!
I Hope this was helpful. Tell me if you have any problems.
Also, the game MAY get old later on, so always search online in case you want maps. Message me if you need help with maps.
:)my email is email@example.com