This member has provided no bio about themself...
Thank you for the response Corey.
1) I was referring to a generic MC80 Home One type Star Cruiser, and not Admiral Ackbar's specific ship the Independence.
2) I believe that Sins of a Galactic Empire got around the limit by making titans a call in ability rather than buildable, but as you said, balancing will probably be the greater concern.
Thanks again; I cannot wait to play this mod.
Hello, I had a couple of questions regarding this mod and would greatly appreciate a response:
1) Is there any possibility of the Home One being added as a capital ship for the New Republic? I think it would be interesting if it functioned as a command/support ship which would increase the effectiveness of nearby ships through the use of its abilities.
2) Has a decision been made regarding the Imperial Remnant's titans build limit? I personally would like to see a build limit of two while allowing a player to build any combination of the two titans (such as two Executors, a Sovereign and a Executor, etc.) as it would serve the Imperial Remnant's play-style well, but then again it might be too overpowered.
3) How will the fighters be balanced? For example, will there be any advantages to using TIE Fighters over TIE Interceptors or Y-Wings over K-Wings? I would imagine that lower quality fighters will have faster build times and will be available only on earlier era ships, but will certain fighters, such as the TIE Defender, also have build limits on each ship they are buildable on?
I would like to once again thank the development team for this mod, as I love great Star Wars mods. :)
This is simply one of the greatest and most polished mods I have ever played! I would like to graciously thank the development team for all of the time and work they put into this mod as it clearly shows! My only criticism is that there is no era-type system to select the factions that will fight.
Also, I would like to report a bug: the Geth Juggernaut cannot restore its health or ammunition from drops or boxes.
P.S. The Geth are awesome! ;D
I guess January 13 it is (hopefully).
So...while we wait...how was everyone's day?
Thank you for the response.
I would like to apologize. A while ago I made a comment criticizing the Collector models, but I think that I was foolishly referring to a placeholder as these new Collector models look amazing! I was wondering, will Cerberus be featured in the initial release? Thank you for all of the time and hard work put into this mod, I cannot wait to play it! :)
It is not illegal as long as the people who play the mod own the games themselves. The problem is that there is no way to ensure that everyone who downloads this mod does. Besides, I think that the Systems Alliance and Geth models look amazing. They are easily as good as the games. The Collectors could use a little work however... :P
I was wondering, will you guys ever add a council faction with the different alien races?
Thank you very much.
The 1.06 download link does not work. It says that the webpage is not found on gamefront. Could someone please fix it? Thank you.
Thank you the reply Marth. :)
This looks like an excellent mod, I can't wait to play it! Will there be anymore gameplay videos before release, perhaps one as the Geth? :)
Thanks for the response Atombomb. :)
Thanks for the update, everything looks amazing! I was just wondering, when are we going to see the rest of that AT-AT? :)
I would like to thank the development team for this excellent mod! I think that the latest version is very balanced in comparison to prior releases. My only criticisms are that:
1) I believe that the T-90’s penetration/damage against the Abrams should be slightly increased since they have the same cost.
2) The US should have a TA terminal air defense system similar to the Russian one in order to counter artillery as well as aircraft. Currently all they have is an immobile emplacement (TA call-in), which is not very good.
Also, was the Russian infantry camouflage updated, or is it still vanilla? Thank you.
I have actually modded some other mods before, but thank you. :)
Thank you. Do I need to just delete one of these lines:
I was wondering, is there anyway to disable the aesthetic effects associated with capital ship abilities? On some passive abilities, such as coordinated tracking, the ability causes a bright glowing/sparking disc to remain under the ship at all times. Thank you.
These comments made my day! Thank you for the good laugh XD
I was thinking along the lines of another offensive ability, but I understand. Thank you.
Thank you for the response Lavo, but what about the Providence? I think it should be buffed and have a price increase since it is the primary combat capital ship for the CIS. The Lucrehulk is more for support than combat.
I absolutely love this mod! It is the sole reason why I purchased rebellion! My only criticisms are that:
1) The ships are too small or their engagement ranges are too far. This often results in battles of different colored icons since zooming in only allows you to see a few ships without being able to see the ships they are shooting at.
2) The CIS capital ships, especially the Providence, are incredibly under-powered with regard to their durability. Once I had a Providence destroyed by a couple of Acclamators...
Thank you for your consideration,
This mod looks absolutely incredible! I wish the development team the best of luck in this endeavor, and I thank them for their efforts!
Or the Super Battle Droids and Star Destroyers.
Exactly, so that is why Germany won WWII.
That is understandable; thanks again for the response KillerHurdz.
Neither I, nor the rest of this mod’s fans mean to impose with comments concerning release dates or progress, but I believe that I speak for everyone when I humbly request that some statement be made about it. Then again, it is understandable if the development team chooses not to. Regardless, thank you.
Hello, does anyone if there is a way to disable player colors in skirmish, so that all of the ships have the same color as in GC? Thank you.
I see, thank you for the response KillerHurdz.
You guys are right; I too want to see 1.2 getting completed. The only reason I asked was because it seems as if though some of the 1.3 units, like the CIS supply ship, are already compete and in game.