This member has provided no bio about themself...
Thank you, I think I will.
Hey,calm down people, he did not ask for a release date, he asked for a "reales" date! "Reales" is apparently a silver coin formerly used in Spain and Latin America. I am not such what he means though...
Thank you for the responses CanadaMan7 and scifidude777.
I have not been paying much attention to this mod until recently,and after viewing every video and going through every image, I must say that this is one of the most well-developed and finely polished mods I have ever seen! If I may, I would like to ask a few questions, and would gratefully appreciate a response, although I understand if the developers do not, or cannot respond.
1. Will all ships have shields like in the base game, or will shields be exclusively available for the Covenant?
2. Will this mod use the capital ship crew system from the base game, or will it be modified? I personally hope that it is removed so that capital ships are only limited by supply, upkeep, and cost.
3. Will the Covenant have a titan? While I would certainly hope so, I am wondering how it could be balanced, as their basic capital ships are already pretty powerful. :P
I am sorry for the long post; I am just very excited about this mod. I would like to thank the development team for their hard work and time, and I am eagerly awaiting this mod's release. :)
Thank you very much,
I hope the Allegiance will not be removed as it serves the Imperial Remnant's play-style very well, in my opinion.
Not a problem. I can't wait do play this mod. :)
Thank you for the update development team, it looks great! I do have a question though: why is the Viscount classified as a capital and not a titan?
Thank you very much for the response, but don't worry about the AI... they already have a huge advantage over me when it comes to resource multipliers. :)
Lock S-foils in attack position.
I would like to remove the cap on supercaps, as well as allow both supercaps to be available for each faction. Would you please tell me the files and lines of code I am looking for? Thank you very much for the help.
The new version is great, thank you development team for all of your time and effort in making it! I wish you could still play as Husks and Abominations, but I think that it is interesting to have them AI controlled exclusively and continuously respawning (regardless of tickets I assume). Currently, there are too few Collector classes, but I am sure it will end up being fine once more classes (cough, cough Collector Trooper) are added.
As for balance, I believe that you guys did a good job overall, however, I believe that the Geth plasma Shotgun is a little underpowered, and that it should also get more reserve ammo (it only has 60 while other shotguns have over 200). I also think that the Collector Beam rifle could use a slight damage buff.
Will the Geth Prime still look like the ME3 Prime (eg. three "eye" lights), but just have the ME1 color scheme?
My Fearless Leader,
Would you consider giving us a list of dates on which the mod will not be released?
Just kidding of course, I know this mod will be worth the wait no matter how long it takes.
Your faithful fan, waiting patiently,
True, the Executor does appear to be rather overpowered,which is another reason why I believe that the supercaps should be rebalanced. They should all receive nerfs and their prices should all be reduced. While they should be powerful, they should still be counterable. I personally believe that no ship should be a "game ender."
I was wondering if you would consider reducing the price of all supercaps. Some of them, such as the Executor, are incredibly difficult to build, and often require you to not build anything for long periods of time. These factors tend to result in stagnant gameplay, in my humble opinion.
You did a barrel roll.
Thank you for the response DuBaas007.
But they still cannot have a sexual orientation...
Does anyone know if 3.2 be the final version?
You said that four months ago. :P
I have not checked this game in a while, but I must say that it appears to be getting better and better. I doubt that the new battlefront will even come close to this game in terms of polish. As always, I would like to thank the development team for their continued time and effort in making what appears to be the greatest Star Wars game in a very, very long time. :)
P.S. Lets see some AT-AT gameplay please. :P
Thank you Marth, as always I appreciate the time and effort you and rest of the development team put into this mod. :)
I would like to make a few humble suggestions, which I believe will make this excellent mod slightly better with regards to balance:
1) The Collector assault rifle needs some sort of buff as it is easily the worst assault rifle and will only get worse since the other assault rifles are getting an accuracy buff (which they do need).
2) The Collector particle beam should get increased damage, because currently, the weapon gets to the point of overheating in an effort to kill one person while targeting them in the head, while having a damage award.
3) The Firestorm should also get increased damage, since it kills rather slowly for a weapon that must be used at point blank and is carried by one of the largest and slowest units in the mod.
4) The Missile Launcher should also get a damage increase, as it is the only weapon of the Geth Rocketeer class, and fires rather slowly. Personally, I do not think that it should take more than 2 rockets to kill someone, especially since there is no splash damage.
5) I think that the Hex Barrier should be given to the Geth Machinist, and the Geth Shock Trooper should get a Geth Shield boost ability instead to highlight their more aggressive role on the battlefield.
On a side note, have you guys considered adding DLC units, such as the Collector Trooper and Collector Captain, or are the current factions final? Thank you for your consideration, and sorry for the long post; I wrote it because of my love for this mod. :)
Thank you for the response blahdy. I was also wondering why helicopters need to be rearmed, while all other units reload automatically? If it is for balance, perhaps a short cool-down can be given to abilities, such as launching Hellfires instead.
Thank you for the response, but has the dev. team considered allowing the M270A1 to fire without needing any unit to spot for it (perhaps with decreased accuracy)? Without being able to manually fire, artillery is not very fun to use.
Thank you for the response.
I was overlooking the changelog, and I was concerned of the nerf to the Geth Spitfire and Geth Plasma Shotgun, since they are both weapons of high-tier Geth, and therefore should be pretty powerful. While I do agree that the spread of the Spitfire should be increased a little (with an increase to rate of fire or damage to compensate), the Geth Plasma Shotgun should have higher damage than the Katana Shotgun when fully charged, while being only slightly weaker when uncharged (I am not sure how much you plan to nerf it).
I would like to thank the development team for this excellent mod; I am enjoying version 4.0.2 very much! However, I was wondering if the development would consider allowing the American MLRS to fire without needing infantry to target for it. The problem is that it makes artillery rather pointless when playing with the AI as they do not seem to target things very frequently. Also, what infantry do you even need to allow the MLRS to shoot?
A while ago, you said that you would consider adding a Geth vs. Collector match-up. Have you made a decision one way or another?
Why would you ask this question a day after an update?