This member has provided no bio about themself...
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
installing mod for C&C3 steam version.
1st of all you must have installed the game and played already a skirmish.
(this will make a C&C3 folder in your "My documents")
- Go to My Documents /C&C3 folder
it will probably have a folder with replays.
- make a new folder next to it named "mods"
- install the mod in there. (this work best if you downloaded the normal version so NOT the desura version!)
- open up steam (do not start C&C3 yet)
- right click on the game (in the steam window) and go to properties.
- now in the general tab, press "set launch options"
- the only thing you have to fill in here is "-ui" (without the "")
now start up C&C3 and it will bring you to the C&C3 launch menu.
- go to "game browser" and then to the tab "mods"
if you did it all correct the mod will stand there. launch game, and have fun.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.