This member has provided no bio about themself...
whiiiii my question got answered =^.^=
and now I want to play this (the complete MERP i mean) even more... Just sounds awesome :D
Can't wait to explore and face off bands of Uruk Hais, combat sounds like it can be really nice.
>,> had to ask about the maiars, just wanted to know since you are killing daedric princes in oblivion, persons which I thought would be much more powerful, so I'm absolutely satisfied with your answers :)
problem with the engine oblivion have is that you cannot have a huge amount of characters available at once... heavy... fps dddddrrrrooppppsss
but we swedish people speak good english :(
rofl, torches invented, sun obsolete?
I SAY, LETS BURN THE SUN AWAY!
give them to me and ill put them to good use, so you dont have to =)
4. How large will the moria mines be! AND will you have lots of hidden places throughout the world that might contain valuable treasures as well.
5. Will we be able to face sauron/insert_other_famous_guy >,> and if so, will we run from him/them as fast as we can (see 2.).
IIRC the story line will take place during the ringbearers quest.
1. Who will we play as in the mod?
2. If we get a megaüber level will we always be inferior to people like sauron, Gandalf etc (I assume they will be in the game).
3. How will you handle population? -One thing I don't like about vanilla oblivion is that you see a huge town but when you walk inside there are like 15 citizens, will it be the same or have you boosted population a bit so cities might actually feel big.
played the game for 3 days then bought it just to sponsor you!
serious and dangerous, but not the smartest :)
Just got one thing to say, awesooooooommmmmeeeee
and now i got a question here :D POLYCOUNT AGAIN >,>
whats the polycount?
they are turning a bit too fast, as there would be no resistance.
Well it looks like that for me atleast :/
Nice, looks really good.
Really nice :)
it really looks like it :/
IIRC balrogs doesn't really have physical wings, but wings more made out of shadows
"The argument hinges on whether the "wings" are physical wings or simply figurative wings of shadow. Many additional facts are adduced to the argument, but there is not enough firm description in Tolkien's writing to settle the argument definitively"
Still the information from wiki never say they don't have physical wings as well, so they could have:
I would like to see some shadow/flame around the wings at least, not making them extremely visible like normal wings, if it would look good that is :/ might look weird like hell xD
and now you need the arms grabbing for your soul :D
think that sums it up
can't wait to see the final result of konoha:)
nice, might that fenced area be where naruto and sasuke fought? It doesn't have 2 water tanks, thats why im wondering :P
goddammit, xD i wrote in the wrong section :( xD
well they have published awesome games :P mass effect 1,2 <3
I really hope you put up a torrent when this gets released....
i want more videos! >,>
Hrm, well it should make you invisible and make you look at everything in a limbostyle worldperspective :/ and when you take it on you get the ringwraiths after you :P
I knew I should have skipped the sardines.
didn't work, eh.