This member has provided no bio about themself...
Here is the explanation of the abilities from top left to bottom right.
NOTE:The cost of some abilities is different then shown on the picture
1) Orc Drought drink -Heals units in the target area and respawns 1 unit in each horde batalion.
2) Orc Horn -Grants 50% damage to units in its area for 15 seconds.
3) The Whips of their masters - Units caught in the area afther casting this spell gain a movoment boost and gain a minor defense bonus.
4) Devestated Land -Units in the targeted area gain 50% defense adn all enemy leadership bonuses are lost in its area.
5) Morgoths Brood -Targeted Orc batalion becomes infused with dark magic and gains bonus health and a powerful version of a banner carrier,they also become imune to fear.
6) Nazgul Charge -The nine Nazgul charge through the target area,damaging slightly all enemies adn their screams cause fear and terror to the enemy.
7) Agandaur,favourite of Sauron -The Dark Lord is pleased with Agandaurs progress in the North thus granting him more power-Gains lower cooldowns and increased stats.
8) Aid from Mordor -Only targetable on Agaundaur and Wulfram,when casted the selected hero gains the option to mount a Fell Beast,this ability is lost upon death.
9) Cold Winds -Globaly reduced the movoment speed of all enemy units on the map.
10) Trolls of the North -Summons either 3 Snow Trolls from Gundabad or 3 Barrow Downs Trolls on the field for a short time period.
11) Urgost attacks -Smaugs leser kin fies over the battlefield and ignites the selected area of the map doing high damage.
12) Summon of Bargrisar -Summons the corupted Stone Giand of the Ettenmors together with 2 ordinary Mountain Giants.
These powers seem very interesting. i like it
za koju ti je ovo fakciju?
Great idea. I liked the characters from WotN, I would like to see them also in the Edain mod. Angmar under the leadership Agandaûr would be far more appropriate to the time of WotR.
But if I remember correctly the game was only 6 evil characters:
Agandaûr, Tharzog, Wulfrun, Saenathral, Bargrisar and Urgost. Two of them have put in a Power Tree. So according to your design will be in the faction only 4 standart heroes?
More acuratly 3 standard heroes (Agandaur,Tharzog,Wulfrun) as for Seanathra she isnt that important, but could be implemented as an inn hero. One possible choice for this faction could be Runsig.
I think that rather Seanathra would fit into the Tree list. Maybe he could replace spell "Trolls of the North"
Urgost would be more fitting to the role of Ring's heroes.
Maybe in the pub could be some of the Goblins heroes from GW: Games-workshop.com
Who is Runsig?
Good idea, but i would implement it into the power so theres a 33% cnance taht the spell would either summon 2 variants of trolls or seanathra,just like Imladris Council of Elrond power.
As for Urgost as a ring hire, i think that would make this Angmar faction too similar to the Goblins. Agandaur shoulčd be their ring hero, he would become just like the final boss batle in WitN- with a dark aura, supercharged and eminentin lightning.
Runsing is the Siege masrer of Angmar, he apears in Guardians of Middle Earth, but his look is entirely based on a rhudaur barbarian from WitN.
Remember at the end of WitN Agandaur summoned the Fire Hammer Troll that could be one of his factions heros
Bargrisar's model ready?
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
My custom made power tree for my faction,explanation of the abilities are given in the coments.