This member has provided no bio about themself...
does Hold it: Planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com compatible with your mod too?
VV combined with Westly worked great. thanks for the suggestion Trance. I hope he had time to finished Dark Elves, the Bosmer he made look weird though, Fargoth with horned scared the **** out of me.
do you have any suggestion for Vampire face too?
if I not wrong, Westly didn't finished Dark Elves (1 of an important race in Morrowind), which is the reason why I used VV :-<
I didn't know Unique Finery and better armor conflict with your mod. is there any thing serious at all? I can remove Unique Finery, but Better Armor is quite essential to me because it fixed the bulky armors
I would love to share some of my "essential" mods too:
Better Clothes Tribunal:
Better Clothes Bloodmoon:
Better Robes texture:
-or you can use this one for robes's model (choose Hurdy version for vanilla-friendly):
Better Armor: Morrowind.nexusmods.com
Better Armor addon: Wolflore.net
Vvardenfell Visages (best heads replacement so far, very lore friendly and fits well with the game. some faces are not lore friendly but you can't find a better lore-friendly faces elsewhere): Planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com
this guy made some great models for dieties: Planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com
better Almalexia: Planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com
you might want to use this for the expansions: Morrowind.nexusmods.com - Morrowind.nexusmods.com
Animated Morrowind I + II + expanded: not working well with Rebirth, but nothing too seriously. it really addes more life to the game
there are also mod that add voices to special NPC ingame (Vivec, Alamlexia,..), you might want to search for it too.
for better enviroment, you can download better landscape in addon section here. you can find this guy named "anoldfriend", he has a lot of great retexture mods
great! thank you
hello trance! I also have ton of mods installed. I'm not sure if some of these is incompatible with your mod:
1. A flock of seagulls (add seagulls to game)
2. voiced dieties (a collection of mods that added voice to special NPC like Vivec, Almalexia,...)
3. Animated Morrowind I + II + Expanded (add animated NPCs)
4. better skull (even though it's improve skull but I think the esp changed a lot)
5. Graphic Herbalism (harvest ingredients without open inventory, restored bloated spores)
6. Indoril wearable (add a unique set of Ordinator armor without making everyone killing you)
7. full Less Generic NPC package
8. Morrowind enjoyable gameplay - this mod is new so I put a link here, it's somewhat a combat mod that changes gameplay similar to Skyrim (always hit, run a bit faster, health and magic regenerate) Morrowind.nexusmods.com
9. Morrowind patch 1.6.5 beta (BTB edit) (the previous release included your own edited version, but since your removed it I try to use this one)
10. passive healthy wildlife (stop non-disease animals from always hostile toward player)
11. starfire NPC addition (add random NPCs roaming around)
12. django dialogue (add new dialogue options)
13. lore fix (restore unused dialogues)
14. advanced persuasion (add more persuasion option)
15. regionally known criminals (your crime only counted in the region you committed)
I hope I'm not bothering you :)
great! now I can continue my game without starting a 100th new game :D
haven't had any issues so far (great work btw). do I need to start a new game when this patch released?
your graphic looks great, did you use any mod? :-s
btw, MGE is not working well on my PC, I wonder if there is some mods can help increase draw distance without MGE
hotfix coming soon? :)
hotfix? do you mean there will be an upcoming patch? if there is I will wait for a wait, I plan to do a new game
thanks for the reply! I also want to try this mod but I'm not sure if it compatibility too
is this mod compatibility with these?
HAOW! AM I DREAMING?
wow, after a year...
would you mind posting a changelog?
thank you for your work, great mod
this is amazing!
I hope you guys can working on the npc/monster/quest sync soon :)
congratulation! your mod is on the top page :)
great news! I was hoping to play Deus ex 1 again, maybe I should wait a little longer for the release of this mod
Bob Page: "what do you mean, almost?"
so a Bioware's stuff being port from a sequel of Bioware's game is considered as illegal?
stop speaking about this illegal ********, as long as he don't sell it or claim it his own, he have the right to do it as he want.
modding was made to bring entertainment of the game to the new level, there is nothing wrong when the guy is porting some stuff from a sequel to a prequel to make that game even better, there are no harm in it. everything he did is for your own fun, it took a lot of his time but it's free, and the important thing is he didn't port it and say something like "omg this awesome texture was made by me hail to me baby!!!", that is something you should respect.
yes I have
is there any way to fix the gamma/brightness? everytime I alt-tab, the game change brightness setting itself and I have to change it back again.
and when I use print screen for some good screenshot, the brightness of the screenshot have incorrect brightness - which dark as hell.
still, I think there should be a feature to turn that on for people who like cutscene :)
thanks, work like charm
however, set the video resolution on high doesn't change the texture setting, the textures are still really ugly and looks like it were compressed.
otherwise, the mod is awesome. there are few bugs that ruined some levels, but with a restart or some trick I could get past it easily :).
1. how to enable cutscenes?
2. is there any way to set the system setting to high quality? I really want to get rid of those low res textures.
3. is there any other way to config server setting? like edit config file or something?
been playing for 2 hours now. there are some lags issue, but the game is totally playable, I still can pop a lot of head in fast pace xD. me and my friend have a lot of good laughs.
here are a few thing I want to ask:
- can I stealth? it seems impossible for me and my friend
- how can I config cvars setting? the server config ingame is lacking some options.
- why the system setting is so lacking? the graphic looks really bad with those blurry low res textures setting :(
also, I don't know if it is a bug or me and my friend just got stupid. in the second level (before tram level), near the last part of the level, everyone in the locked building were disappeared, there aren't no enemies and me and my friend running around without any idea what to do. if I not wrong in the part where I get to the machine gun, there will be a load of soldier coming on the bridge, however there aren't no one at the time we playing.