Still alive. Currently the main obstacle is that we need to pump out a large amount of scenes for both battles, villages, towns, and forts. This is what's taking time. Most of the rest is finished or close to finished.
It's pretty decent. There will be more news this week.
Got caught up in some things. There will be some more news this week.
ModDB counts anything as an update. As soon as a minor change, such as the removal of a comma, is made, it counts it as an update. I was just changing some things in the mod description.
Posting the new development blog right now, though.
Looking good. It's cool to see how you've improved over time - it gets better and better.
The blog for the Swadian Reich is almost finished. Is there anything specific about the faction you would like us to address in the blog?
There will be a development blog for the Swadian Reich within a few days. I'm leaving for the holidays the 21st, so it'll be posted before then. The following blog will be after the 24th.
Did you try to look for a solution before asking the same question that everyone else has already asked? I have even made and linked to a post with solutions in the mod description.
Yeah, you can find one on the thread on the TaleWorlds forums. Here's the link. Forums.taleworlds.com
It's not up-to-date, however. There will be changes in the new version.
Yeah, there is a loose formation among others, I just forgot about them. Future screenshots won't be in lines.
1. Helmets and hats are used as normal helmets in the same slot while extra accessories, such as bandoliers, gas masks, and cigars are put in the feet slot. Some gas masks are built into a helmet while others go in the feet slot with the other accessories.
2. There is currently not functional artillery. The most heavy weaponry you'll find at the moment would be rocket launchers and machine guns.
3. It's not currently in the plans, but you never know.
4. Haven't really thought about this. It could potentially be a possibility.
5. I suppose - gonna talk about it in a later blog.
6. I can't really say anything about this. It's not a thing at the moment, but maybe it could be.
7. I'm not sure what you mean by 'armored infantry' exactly, but I'll assume it's like some kind of heavy infantry with heavy weapons and the sorts. Not every faction will have strong infantry troops. Each faction will specialize in certain fields.
8. You won't be able to drive vehicles similar to mods like The Reckoning - they'll be used in scenes.
9. This wasn't in the plans either, but it's also a possibility.
10. Not every gun has a melee mode, but majority of the rifles do have a bayonet counterpart that allows for melee attacks.
11. It wasn't in the plans, but I guess we can look into it.
12. That's the plan. They wouldn't take long to do, so they can probably be pumped out rather frequently. Maybe they will be weekly.
Might announce a list of all the major features and changes so far.
Nah, we haven't won, it's just to share the awards and get people to vote for us. It's over in 2-3 days.
Yeah, 0.9 is in the works. Quite far along, too.
Haven't kept it up to date. Everything was scrapped and remade from scratch afterwards, and it's now much further along than it previously was. It's just sort of difficult to really pin down exactly how far it is. Writing a development blog soon, however.
I absolutely agree. I have written a thread specifically for troubleshooting and known bugfixes which is being authorized and will be up soon. The main mod post/description will have a link to it. Meanwhile a 'frequently asked questions' thread is also being written.
Yeah, this is sort of a big, glaring broken feature. It'll be fixed for the next version.
Sorry for the late response, it's been a busy time lately. A troubleshooting post with known bugfixes for the common bugs (such as blue overlay, invisible cursor and text etc.) has been written and is currently being authorized. A 'frequently asked questions' thread will also be written today. Meanwhile a development blog is in the works - just gathering material for it. The development blog specifically is long overdue, so we'll make sure to pump it out as soon as possible.
People really gotta start researching these bugs instead of asking the same question over and over again. I bet if you go one page back on this site, you'll find the exact same question with a solution.
Either way, just disable Depth Effects and you're set.
We don't have a list yet.
Disable Depth Effects.
Not gonna work. You would have to remove several factions, lords, fiefs and more as well.
You can still play whichever version you want, but none of them will be save game compatible with future updates.
The battle scenes will be custom in the next version, meaning it'll have trenches and things like that.
We'll see. It's coming along.
Soon, I think.
From the bottom. A lot of work has been done already.
We didn't shut Parabellum down. It was shut down for copyright infringement, as it not only stole assets from other mods, but even stole assets from Battlefield. I'm sorry that your beloved Parabellum got shut down, but it wasn't more than a compilation of stolen assets. None of the current Red Wars developers were involved in the current releases of Red Wars, so wait for the new fresh rework - hopefully it'll change your mind.