This member has provided no bio about themself...
Eternal Devotion - a Neverwinter Nights module by Joseph Lollback (Antistar). In 'Eternal Devotion', your character is a soldier on leave from the war ravaging the country, who decides to follow up the rumours surrounding a particular hunter living far out in the wilderness. This hunter is apparently offering a reward to anyone who helps him - something about a missing wife. The circumstances surrounding the hunter and his wife are soon revealed to be more complicated - and dangerous - than first thought.
Author: Antistar (Joseph Lollback)
4. Playing The Module
5. Known Issues
7. Contact The Author
8. Legal Stuff/Disclaimer
9. Version History
In 'Eternal Devotion', your character is a soldier on leave from the war ravaging the country, who decides to follow up the rumours surrounding a particular hunter living far out in the wilderness. This hunter is apparently offering a reward to anyone who helps him - something about a missing wife.
The circumstances surrounding the hunter and his wife are soon revealed to be more complicated - and dangerous - than first thought.
'Eternal Devotion' is a short module I made as part of my application for a job as a Writer at BioWare - and as such has a focus on dialogue rather than combat, puzzles, exploration, etc. It should still provide an entertaining, interactive story, however.
- Requires Neverwinter Nights, patched to at least version 1.69
- Does not require either NWN expansion pack
- Extract the Eternal Devotion.mod file from the eternal_devotion.7z archive file to your NWN\modules\ directory.
- Delete the Eternal Devotion.mod file from your NWN\modules\ directory.
4. PLAYING THE MODULE
- From the NWN main menu, click on 'New'.
- On the following screen, click on 'Other Modules...'.
- Select 'Eternal Devotion from the menu on the left, and click on 'Load'.
5. KNOWN ISSUES
This module was created largely as a vehicle to demonstrate my writing abilities, in accordance with the requirements stated in the advertisement for a Writer position at BioWare. It is fully playable, but some aspects of the module were not as heavily tested as others:
- Many conversations in the module incorporate scripted events. It is not recommended to cancel in-progress conversations by pressing Escape or walking away, as this may break module progression.
- Lilac Soul's NWN Script Generator v. 2.3 was used to create some of the scripts in this module - Nwvault.ign.com
- The website www.nwnlexicon.com was used as a reference while working on a number of the scripts in this module.
- Information on the BioWare NWN forums was also used as a reference while creating this module - Nwn.bioware.com
7. CONTACT AND INFORMATION
My e-mail address is email@example.com
8. LEGAL STUFF/ DISCLAIMER
By downloading and using this module, you agree that the author of the module cannot be held responsible for any damage to software or hardware directly or indirectly caused by the aforementioned module. Use at your own risk, basically.
9. VERSION HISTORY
Version 1.0 (20-11-08)
- Initial implementation of features.