This member has provided no bio about themself...
DM-Courtyard is a small deathmatch level for Unreal Tournament 3, suited to 2-6 players. It is set in a courtyard and a couple of buildings belonging to a monastery. Please see the main description for videos and screenshots.
Title : DM-Courtyard
Description : A small deathmatch map for Unreal Tournament 3, set in the courtyard and a couple of buildings of a monastery.
Release Date : 10-08-08
Version : 1.0
Filenames : DM-Courtyard.ini, DM-Courtyard.ut3, DM-Courtyard_LOC_int.upk, DM-Courtyard_readme.txt
Author : Joseph Lollback (Antistar)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Play Information *
Game : Unreal Tournament 3
Type : Deathmatch
Supported Modes : Deathmatch, Duel
Requires : Unreal Tournament 3 (vanilla: nothing else required)
Players : 2-6
* Installation *
- Extract all files in this zip file to your My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\Maps\ folder.
- DM-Courtyard will now be available in the Unreal Tournament 3 menus.
- It is safe to create the above folder/s if they do not already exist on your system.
- Use a folder named [CustomMaps] instead of [Maps] if the folder path described above doesn't work. (It works for me - but just in case.)
* Credits *
- Epic Games for Unreal Tournament 3 and its art assets
- ReadMe template created by Sir Paul
All original and composed textures or assets in this level remain property of
the sources respective owners (Epic Games in this case).
You MAY distribute this ZIP file in any not-for-profit electronic format (BBS, Internet,
CD, etc) as long as you contact the author first, and include all files, including this
readme, intact in the original archive.
* Warning - Must Read and Understand Before Use*
The author of this file accepts no responsibility for damage to data, or physical damage
to hardware, caused by the appropriate or inappropriate use of this file. It is deemed
that users who run this file, automatically are considered as having read and understood
this liability clause before using the said file.