Currently very busy working on version 0.16 of Vox.
So far here is a tentative list of upcoming features that will be included in the new version:
- X360 gamepad support.
- Absolute player movement, i.e. the player is not forced to always be looking forward.
- Monsters in the world to attack and kill!
- Player respawning when killed.
- Health hearts dropped by monsters to restore player health
- Coins dropped by monsters.
- NPCs and quest system.
- A simple quest in the world to test the quest round tripping. i.e talking to an NPC while you currently have a quest, quest completion logic, etc.
- And many bug fixes...
I should have this update finished in a couple of days and will be posting the update to both Desura and IndieDB.