This member has provided no bio about themself...
I found a few technical issues with it.
1. You can place the reclamation pools anywhere as apposed to near a strategic point as the description indicates.
2. I noticed that alot of the units have obscene amounts of health, an example would be the rippers, which had almost 6,000 health. I'm not sure how this scales with regular units, but with buildings it makes me kind of etchy, especially if they're supposed to be a swarming distraction.
3. The Will of the Hive units teleport range is larger than their ring indicates.
4. When units trigger explosions they do not trigger the animation to show that the effect went off, just the effect, like enemy units being knocked back. This was really irritating with the suicide bombers.
5. The suicide bomber units (forgot name) don't damage buildings.
6. (just a suggestion) maybe you could make it so the rippers just pop out near the indicated pool, rather than finding an open spot that's in JUST the right place near the pool
This is the coolest mod guys. Keep up the hard work, looking forward to v.6
You guys haven't updated in a year and a half, will I live to see the release of 1.0?