This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Artists
Posted by Nukedrabbit95 on Sep 1st, 2012
Hello, denizens of ModDB!
We are looking for a (decently) skilled weapons modeler. So who are we? We are the developers of a story driven, atmospheric Survival Horror modification for Half-Life 2: Episode Two. You can check it out below:
Nox Aeterna: Moddb.com
Specifically, we are in need of someone who can re-model Half-Life 2's USP Match, MP7 and SPAS-12 (or any combination of the three) to better fit the gameplay features and overall aesthetic of our mod. The animations and hand meshes will remain the same, so all you will be required to do is create and rig the weapon.
- Must have some prior experience remodeling weapons for Source Engine games.
- Must be able to provide at least two examples of previous original work.
- Must be able to work with others, take criticisms, et cetera.
Optional, but Preferable Skills:
- Be able to texture the weapon model yourself.
- Having an overall sense of aesthetic would be nice.