This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Audio/Music
Posted by Northcapestudios.com on Oct 4th, 2012
Northcape Studios is looking for a Sound Designer / Sound Engineer to work with us on the development of an alternative reality 1930s HL2 total conversion called "Zeitgeist" (MotY 2009 Editor's Choice candidate). For more information on the project's background, find us on Moddb.com .
What we're offering:
- an experienced and professional team of developers. We have connections to many large companies as well as team members working in the games and TV/entertainment industries.
- the expectation of turning the mod into a full scale independant production.
- equipment, infrastructure and resources as well as the support of a professional sound designer with a fully equipped sound recording studio, foley stage etc. are at your disposal.
- covering through articles in many computer and video game magazines.
What we require:
- experience with the Source Engine, sound related entities and the Source workflow.
- a selection of representative samples of your work (along with examples of previous projects if existing).
- passion for your field of work and commitment to the project itself.
- the ability to think of a sound, create it and take it into the game.
- good social skills and the willingness to produce genuinely original content for a rather unusual game.
Please contact us through our ModDB website or directly under tilsichel at hotmail.de .