Location: Hamburg, Germany - Looking for: Programmers
Posted by Goodgamestudios.com on Dec 30th, 2012
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany's most successful technology companies. With more than 300 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 100 million players in almost 200 countries and in more than 20 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth - so we're looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story - apply now!
As Senior Linux System Administrator, you will use the entire know-how (which you have ideally gained in a global company) in the administration of our high-performance areas.
- Troubleshooting and error analysis on a variety of server systems
- Administration and maintenance of the seamless operation of our mission-critical, 24 x 7, productive environments - internal and external servers
- Administration of Linux/Unix standard services (Apache, MySQL, Postfix) and shell scripting
- Excellent knowledge and several years of experience with 24 x 7 production systems in the Linux environment
- Professional experience in server administration under Linux/Unix (Debian/RedHat)
- Good to very good knowledge of the administration of Linux/Unix standard services (Apache, MySQL, Postfix) and shell scripting.
- Good knowledge of blackbox debugging of complex systems (tcpdump, wireshark, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of the monitoring of system availability and trends (preferably nagios, Munin, Icinga)
- The ability to combine outstanding personal initiative with teamwork - without losing sight of the objective, even in stressful situations
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available - right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more at www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs
Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 11