This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by RealisticGameStudios on
3D Hard Surface Modeler
- You will be part of our modeler team and work with mock-ups, prototypes, hi-res/hi-poly and optimized in-game assets (mainly focusing on props)
- You will work close together with both the modeler team and the whole team, updating us at least twice a week
- Experienced with Autodesk Max or Maya (Zbrush and MudBox is okay as well)
- Skilled in creating assets (focusing on buildings, environment assets as well as firearms)
- Skilled in creating mock-ups, prototypes, hi-res/hi-poly as well as optimized in-game assets
- Skilled with texturing of assets
- (OPTIONAL) Experienced with exporting from Max/Maya/MudBox/Zbrush to CryEngine 3
- At least 2 years of experience in the game industry
Send job applications to Realisticgamestudios@hotmail.com