This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Hong Kong - Looking for: Programmers
Posted by Eastasiasoft.com on
We are an independent developer and publisher specializing in video games and related media. Since our founding in 2007, we have worked on several games for the PlayStation 3, PS Vita, PC, iPhone/iPad and Android devices.
We are seeking talented individuals that are interested in joining our newly established Hong Kong development team. Our existing portfolio, including our latest PSN release Rainbow Moon, and additional company information, can be found at www.eastasiasoft.com..
As one of the main members of the game development team, you will be responsible for the creation of the project, from initial conception and prototyping, through full production, to bug fixing and submission.
Working closely with the Art and Design teams, you will help define gameplay mechanics and functionality before implementing and iterating them to a high standard. You will frequently be asked to perform tasks outside of standard programmer responsibilities. This posting is ideal for someone who is looking to step outside of their comfort zone and be an essential part of the game development team.
Hong Kong. We highly prefer candidates with a valid Hong Kong working permit. We can discuss relocation and visa issues for candidates without visa that are willing to relocate.
- Proficiency in C/C++
- At least 2 years experience in game development and 1 title shipped
- Knowledge of Unity, PhyreEngine or other game engines
- Ability to write clear, easy to understand and portable code
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Passion for video games and game development
PREFERRED CANDIDATES WILL ALSO HAVE:
- Familiarity with multiplayer / network functionality
- Experience of console game submission processes
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Java and other web technologies
- History of working in small teams / AGILE development
- Solid background in Maths / computer science
- Ability to create custom tools to improve developer workflow
Please send your full resume along with the following information to jobs(at)eastasiasoft(dot)com
- Current & expected salary
- Working experience
- Previous work samples (links or demos if available)