This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Level Designers located Hamburg, Germany.
Posted by Goodgamestudios.com on
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany's most successful technology companies. With more than 350 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 105 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing. We also want to maintain our strong growth - so we're looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story - apply now!
As Game Designer, you will be primarily responsible for the research, design and logical development of new features for our existing online games and for completely new game titles. This position is aimed at game designers with professional experience in the online games sector.
- Further development of existing multiplayer online games and the conception of new ones.
- Design of features and mechanics to optimize the relevant KPIs
- Preparation of detailed game design documents
- Establishment of initial mockups and scribbles for the graphics department
- Communication of the game idea to the entire team
- Competition analyses and presentation of feature proposals
- Close cooperation with analysis and balancing departments
- Experience in the design of online games (browser or social)
- You know Usability well (KISS)
- Good technical understanding
- Very good knowledge of the monetization of free-to-play games
- Strong mathematical, analytical and logical skills
- Willingness to work self-reliantly and intensively in a team
- Targeted creativity and thought processes - and a high level of quality awareness
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available - right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life - and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a PDF file to email@example.com.
Find out more at www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs
Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 11