This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Audio/Music
Posted by Eastasiasoft.com on
For our upcoming indie role-playing game Rainbow Skies, we are strengthening our team and are looking for talented individuals that are interested in working with us on a freelance basis. Our core development team is located in Germany and we prefer to work with freelancers in the same time zone. (GMT+1) Relocating isn't required, you will be working from home.
We are offering a fair and incentive pay and the opportunity to work with a very dedicated team on an interesting insider tip. If you think that you are the right person for one of the jobs, we would absolutely love to hear from you.
Freelance Sound Effect Designer
We are looking for a freelance sound effect designer. If you like role-playing game with a Japanese touch and have excellent skills in creating high quality, creative and funny sound effects on a high level, then we would love to hear from you. We are preferring original and wicked sound effects for characters and monsters as well as simple, spacey effects for the interface. What we are not looking for is too realistic and serious sounding effects that are common in many Western games.
* Excellent technical knowledge in audio design is essential
* Natural handling of compressors and other studio tools is essential
* Absolutely dedicated to sound design with fun at work
* Contribution of your own creative ideas and having a good ear
* Constructive implementation of team feedback and good communication skills
* Previous references or audio samples are required
Send your CV with references and work samples to jobs(-at-)sidequest-studios(-dot-)com.