This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Hamburg, Germany - Looking for: Programmers
Posted by Goodgamestudios.com on Mar 11th, 2013
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany's most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 115 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing. We also want to maintain our strong growth - so we're looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story - apply now!
As a Flash Developer, you will work on existing and new online games in an interdisciplinary product team. You develop the client with which thousands of players interact on a daily basis.
- Front-end development of complex multi-player games in ActionScript 3
- Participation in the development process of innovative new games in interdisciplinary teams
- Development of algorithms based on the game design
- Implementation of client-side logic based on the Goodgame MVC framework
- Where applicable, the supervision of junior developers and trainees
- Several years of professional experience with large software projects, ideally in game development
- Very good skills in object-oriented programming and MVC
- Extensive knowledge of ActionScript 3, experience with Flex/Flash Builder
- The ability to look outside the box and solve problems
- A sense of responsibility, commitment and an open, friendly character
- You enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams and you have a passion for games
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training
in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available - right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh
fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application (cover letter, CV and latest references) with salary expectations and source text samples in a PDF file to email@example.com.
Find out more at www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs
Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 09