This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Mannheim.
Posted by uengineer on
Project Name: Birth of Death
Engine: Unreal Engine
Art/Style: Stylized (like No Mans Sky/ Journey)
I am a Game Designer, Programmer and the Creative Director for this project. I really love games which are telling a story. After long brainstorming, there was the idea to create Birth of Death, the concept of the game changed a lot over the time, but I think now it's time to share it. My main responsibility will be to create great game mechanics and a good game design as well a good art style for the game. Also I will programm everything for now! I love this project and I would like to bring this project to live with your help.
Birth of Death is game which is handling the difficult concept behind birth and death, the player will play a mysterious sphere. It looks like the sphere is from the future. The goal is to bring this sphere to the light which the player will see on the horizon. For the player it will be a emotional and crazy but also a lovable journey.
- Have a good understanding of form and detail with an eye for lovable design.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to bring this vision to live
- Create stunning environmental art
- Experience with Photoshop
- Experience with any 3D Package (3ds Max, Maya, Blender)
- Experience in ZBrush
- Understanding of Stylized 3D Art.
Please provide a portfolio!
(You will need to sign a NDA, because you will get the Game Design Document and other stuff)
- flexible working hours
- You will get a fair Rev-Share
- Bonus Shares
- A lovable and great project!
- Your position can turn to a full time position.
I will respond to you within 24h, after that we can talk a little bit, make a small art test and talk about the game.
[You can work from home]