This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by Miscreatedgame.com on
Entrada Interactive is currently recruiting talent for our upcoming game titled Miscreated!
Miscreated is a brutal, post-apocalyptic, survival-based multiplayer online RPG set in the near future that was originally inspired by the popular mod for Arma II, DayZ.
The year is 2089. The Earth is in ruins from two major nuclear wars. Civilization has collapsed and the majority of mankind has been wiped out. Each day is a struggle to find food and water to live, weapons for defense, and gear to withstand the harsh unforgiving wasteland that was once earth. The city centers and areas once called home and work are now populated by grotesque mutated humans, minds rotten from radiation and sickness. Bandits fight for control of what’s left, executing everyone they come across or using them for slave labor and food. This is the world as it exists today, there is no law. Kill or be killed. Survive or Die.
• Responsible for helping develop the core features of the game in C++.
• Some Lua and Flowgraph experience is a bonus.
• Must be familiar with the CryENGINE3 source code.
• Must be an experience C++ developer.
• Skype account (text and audio, video not required)
• Able to commit time to the project