This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Audio/Music located Anywhere.
Posted by Coequal on
My name is Leigh and I'm the Project Coordinator/Creative Director for our game project. Sadly, We can not share much info on our game here, it is strictly confidential for the time being. The reasoning behind this Indiedb job post is to recruit long lasting team members. Though this specific listing is for Sound Designers, feel free to contact us with any help you have to offer.
We're currently looking for Sound/Audio/Music Designers, whether it be music composing or in game sound effects for creatures/characters, etc. Below is what we are looking for.
- Able to produce custom/original sounds from scratch.
- Varied sound experience.
- Collaboration skills.
- Willing to do multiple takes/versions of sound effects.
- Actively gives feedback/constructive criticism.
- Keeps sound/song style consistent and matching throughout development.
- Speaks English.
- Has Discord.
- Respectful, Passionate, and able to take criticism.
- 5-10 hours a week devoted to this project.
- Sociable and talkative. (We'd like everyone to be on a friendly, communicative, yet professional level.
- Must sign an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement.)
- Has other talents besides Sound Design. (ie, can texture, can model, can program.)
- Has Unreal Engine 4 experience.
- Experience. We all learn from one another.
- Professional work environment.
- Donations, percentage of income from projects. (Once we go public)
- Passion. We're all passionate about what we do.
- Flexible working times.
- We allow you to use whatever work flow you want, as long as the result is as desired.
If anything was unclear here, please toss us an email and we'll see to your questions being answered!
(This role is unpaid.)
Please email: Officiallycoequal@gmail.com
In the email, please state your name and desired position and any example work you have done in the past.
You will be required to answer a few questions, then directed to join our Discord.
In our discord you will be interviewed, informed of our rules and asked to sign the NDA. Upon acceptance, you will be given an assigned team that you will be directly associated with. You will also be introduced to your lead and progress will commence from there.
Thank you for your interest!