This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Programmers
Posted by iinFus3d on Oct 6th, 2013
We are looking for a skilled 3D character or vehicle asset animator to help Jackboot Games produce an authentic World War 2 first person shooter experience. The ideal candidate should have a experience animating either characters, vehicles or non-humanoid assets. A solid grasp of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch, forward and inverse kinematics, and other facets of both 2D and 3D animation is essential. The animator must be well-versed in related tools such as 3DS Max or Maya.
• Produce high quality animation in accordance with the project art direction and technical requirements
• Contribute to the design and implementation of animation from prototype through to final quality
• Create and maintain documentation of methods and animation assets
• Assist in planning and estimating animation work
• Oversee and assist junior members of staff when required
• Maintain good communication and collaboration with other team members
• Previous game development experience on current gen PC platforms
• Proven experience in Keyframe animation on 3d human character rigs
• Proven experience working with full body motion capture for real time and cutscene animation
• Good verbal and written communication skills, able to gather information and requirements from other development team members and act upon them