This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Rhetoric Games on
Rhetoric Games is an indie studio currently focused on a puzzle adventure debut.
Some of our primary goals with this project include: shaping a resume, gaining experience and getting our name out to the public.
We are looking for '3D Modeller's (character and/or environment) who share the same goals and passions with us.
What you'll be doing:
- Model the game assets based on the concepts done by concept artists
- Work with the directors to keep the visual identity of the game
- Work with the animators to bring the models into life
- Work with the level designers in the process of importing the assets
You are ideally:
- Mature and well-mannered (Applicants of greater age are prioritized)
- Able to work in a team
- Passionate about your trade
- Passionate about story driven games
- 3D modelling experience (character, environment or both)
- Knowledge of textures and materials
- A degree in Arts, 3D Modelling, Animation and VFX or related fields
- Painting experience
- Rigging/Animation experience
Send your application along with example of your past work or a demo reel to recruit[at]rhetoricgames[dot]com