This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Buildnx.com on
Buildnx is currently in development of a Turned Based RPG for mobile and has entered Beta.
We are looking for a skilled 3D environment artist, Someone that is a self-motivated team player. You should be proficient in hard surface & organic modelling, and have a proven track record of generating environment props, textures, & lighting. You look to continuously improve your own skill set, and be comfortable with criticism and revision.
- Experience modelling and texture mapping 3D assets for video games
- Must be proficient and own or have the equivalent to 3ds max, Photoshop,Unity and Zbrush
- Experience working with Substance Designer.
- Working in game engines to import your work.
- Modular work flow in environments, buildings, and textures to allow re-use/re-purpose.
- Comfortable with slight stylization vs realism alone.
- Understanding and use of the idea that lighting effects mood.
- Some experience as a Technical Artist as well is a bonus.
If you fit these qualifications please feel free to apply.If you are a recent graduate and looking to get some experience don't hesitate to send use your portfolio. We are offering a percentage share once the game game is released
send protfolio to email@example.com