Welcome to the digital candy store! Tasty, Sweet, Funny, exciting and or interesting stuff about what we are all addicted to: GAMES

Forum Thread
Red Dead Redemption XBOX360 PS3 (Groups : Video Game Art Realm : Forum : Commercial Games : Red Dead Redemption XBOX360 PS3) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 5 2010 Anchor

RED DEAD REDEMPTION MattmanDude was so kind and added it to the VGAR collection. from how it looks Youtube.com it must be awesome. notice that its a R* game which is responsible for GTA and and Max Payne. however it is one of the top list games and therefore not fitting into the Image section. thats why i brought it here. i l buy and tell you how it is after i spend some sleepless nights with it. available for XBOX360 and PS3.

The comments: Orange131326 23hours 0mins ago says:

when i saw on this pic that its from R* i had to check it out Youtube.com thanks MattmanDude i m gonna buy it for X360 soon :)

MattmanDude 19hours 12mins ago replied:

It's probably the best game I've played in a long time. But, I'm really into cowboy stuff so... this is kinda the game I've been waiting for ya know?

Genghis91 22hours 25mins ago says:

My brother is playing this right now :)

TheRealSolus 19hours 57mins ago says:

This game is very populair, I wouldn't say VGAR stuff.. nice game but no VGAR stuff ;)

Orange131326 16hours 49mins ago replied:

yea youre right. but deleting it would be a little harsh. also ididnt knew it and others sure dont know it aswel.bu again yes no more top list games please

Orange131326 9hours 37mins ago says:

i l move it into the forum. the image sector is only for overlooked and forgotten games and units/characters. also the desktops can be added here.

Edited by: OrangeNero

Jun 7 2010 Anchor

Cool. Sorry about the mess up. I'll go back to uploading stuff about forgotten games. I just wanted to help bring the game to everyone's attention. It is an awesome game.

I actually finished it a few days ago. Well, I finished the main campaign. Still only at like 60 to 70% completion because of all the missions and stuff you "can" do. Optional side missions and such. It's a great game, and a must-buy for all gamers.

AirborneSn1p3r
AirborneSn1p3r 7 Gen / Master Yoda
Jun 9 2010 Anchor

buddy feel free to upload to the gen sites ;)

your aloud to upload what games you want there

--

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Master yoda.... yea lol :thumbup:

Jun 10 2010 Anchor

that goes for you aswell ;)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.