NOTE - Due to unexpected difficulties that caught us by surprise in the cooking and packing process, we will release a critical update very soon!
At last after struggling through a few packaging difficulties, the Beta version is finally released and ready to go! Right on this very day of the...
Army Men Specific - Bugs/Issues we CAN eventually fix.
- We are still struggling with fixing the IK Bone solvers (most likely a UDK-based bug).
- The vehicle physics tend to get wacky (probably because UnrealPhysics are On)
- After switching from dual-wielding, the left hand would not return in place as it should.
- Some missions would lag at the beginning due to loading the AI and scripted events.
- Some NPCs would turn to Idle state after performing a melee or special attack (e.g. Berserker).
- Some of the static mesh objects in certain missions are missing collision (e.g. Pipe Dreams)
- Save systems are sometimes flawed.
UDK Specific - Bugs/Issues we CAN NOT fix on our own (Epic Games will have to do that instead).
- The terrain collision for some reason started becoming rather bizzare after packaging the game.
- The AI would sometimes become semi-function after packaging the game.
- The game would sometimes crash when selecting a mission (Campaign or Skirmish) or exiting the game.
- Some of the AI objectives would not become invincible when scripted to do so, since the game was cooked and packaged (e.g. Flak Gun in Mission 05: Demolitian)
If you find any additional bugs and/or other issues, post them in the forums via the Bugs and Support section.