All of the thanks to goes to Carnius for a great mod, I am thankful that you are kind enough to make this for me and the rest of the CNC community, without caring about any kind of pay or reimbersment. I and, I believe the rest of the CNC community really just want to say, THANKS CARNIUS! and thank you for coming to TEF.

Forum Thread
bugs and a few suggestions for 1.6 beta (Groups : Tiberium Essence Fans : Forum : TE Bugs / Glitches : bugs and a few suggestions for 1.6 beta) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 5 2014 Anchor

Hello! I decided to do a new post with the list of bugs and some simple ideas. They are well organized and I hope this helps Carnius! I also wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for your time and dedication in making this awesome mod! Thank you Carnius!

GDI

• GATE) could be available along with the Wall Hub and Barracks.
  • KODIAK II) it could be built on Orbital Deployment Center, along with the Mammoth.
    You need to decrease its speed.
    The Stratofighter skill should have a longer cool down, and after used, the Kodiak should stand still without being able to shoot for 15 seconds.
    The blast radius of Terraforming Torpedo could be smaller, since its missile is smaller.
  • ZONE COMMANDO) Emp Grenade does not work.
    The Orbital Strike could have a more powerful animation.
    The ability of Jump Jets could have cool down time.
  • SONIC WEAPONS) Disruptor, Sonic Emitter and Zone Defender could have a more subtle animation of the final trail in shooting.
  • CALL FOR TRANSPORT ABILITY FOR INFANTRY) could call a variation of the Orca Transport (https://www.moddb.com/mods/tiberium-essence/images/tiberium-essence-15193%20#ImageBox) not allowing the units to shoot from inside, as occurs with Condor; it can also replaced the transport on Sharpshooter team ability.
  • ORCA FIGHTER) The turbine could have animation, such as Orca Bomber.
    When held both buttons on mouse, the image that appears is the Orca Bomber.
  • FALCON) When travel long distances on the map, it is common sees him driving almost sidewall.
  • FIREHAWK) Description Loadout Smart Bombs belonging to the Orca Bomber.
  • BOMBER ORCA) Description Loadout Emp Shockwave Missiles belonging to Firehawk.
  • AA BATTERY) The guns could be facing the sky.
  • OUTPOST) decrease the range of fire from the missiles, and shoot 2 missiles at a time, instead of 4.

NOD

• VENOM) Laser Capacitor doesnt work.
    The Napalm Launcher weapon could be improved and have a bit of still-burning effect like the bombs from the Vertigo Bomber.
  • AVATAR) Napalm Launcher could also burn like the bombs from Vertigo.
  • VOICE OF KANE) Outpost and Avatar could have the larger radius of influence, such as the Montauk, and also prevent units from suffering of suppression.
  • EMP COIL) Decrease the cost to $ 500, equivalent to the Sensor Pod Upgrade to GDI.
  • SAM TURRET) Tiberium Missile upgrade doesnt appear on the model of the SAM missiles.
  • TUNEL) Building without the need to build the Network Center first. Will be more useful.
  • MONTAUK) Build in Support Structure Tab.
    After using the Subterranean Move, could be unable to use any abilities for 15 seconds, and could have a longer cool down for the ability.
  • CYBORG COMMANDO) Stealth Generator could cost $ 1,500.
    When heavily damaged, and lost its legs, it have very little HP, you could increase more of it health to have more chances in a battle.
    Lots of laughter from the Cabal, you could decrease it a little.
  • GATE) Building with Hand of NOD and Wall Hub.
    Picture that appears when opened is the GDI Gate.

SCRIN

• ASSIMILATOR) Phase Out could last less time, and make it unable to capture buildings longer.
  • CORRUPTER) Decrease the range of the attack. It is very OP in the moment.
  • GRAVITY STABILIZER) Increase cost to $ 1,750, it has a strong defense of Ion Storm.
  • STORM COLUMN) Could enhance the animation of clouds of Ion Storm, or use those present in Leviathan Mothership, which are huge.
  • ANNIHILATOR) Does not appear the Forcefield Upgrade.
    Holding the 2 mouse buttons, the image of the Conqueror appears.
  • LEVIATHAN MOTHERSHIP) After using the Blink ability, could be without power to shoot or move for 15 seconds, or even lose its Forcefield. It is also necessary to increase the time of it to cool down.
  • RIFT GENERATOR) When is heavily damaged, it cannot be targeted for attack, selected, or even repaired. Its lost every control of the building.
  • STALWARTS) Veterans who have been upgraded with Tiberium Integration could shoot Blue Tiberium, like other veteran units enhanced with tiberium.

#TACITUS ARCHIVE) Replace this building with the Emp Control Center instead, because its present in 70% of the maps, making the game much more fun.

I wanted to ask just a few things:
Its possible to make the Chemical Missel take off the Tiberium Chemical Plant when released, and so the Emp Missile with the Operations Center?
And what do you think of when you activate a ability like the shockwave artillery or the terraforming torpedo, appears a pinpoint laser coming from the sky, like the one used by the zone commando to call the orbital strike?
Ah! And one more thing, haha! do you have any plans to add some more upgrades to the Mammoth MK2? Like a garrison bunker, or a firestorm module maybe?
Thanks again!!!

Edited by: arthoriusb

Feb 8 2014 Anchor

arthur_balen wrote: #TACITUS ARCHIVE) Replace this building with the Emp Control Center instead, because its present in 70% of the maps, making the game much more fun.

Why not replace both?

Feb 10 2014 Anchor

SCRIN

• Contaminator) Still very strong.
  • Corrupter) Forcefield doesnt appear.
  • Conqueror) Avatar assimilate technology does not work properly, makes plasma AA shoot, even without assimilating mammoth tank.
  • Meteor Strike) Could leave more traces of tiberium after falling.
  • Growth Accelerator) When damaged appear some error in the model;
    Should not be essential to defeat the enemy.

NOD

• Montauk) description of the power ups are swapped , sweeping advance by raiding party.
  • Subterranean Strike) description says that leaves 2 fanatics.
  • Cyborg Reaper) Web Missile causes some missing animation in some troops;
    Why not make it shoot a small Chemical Missel instead? It would be more helpful.

GDI

• Zone Deffender) Autoinjectors pack upgrade doesnt appear in the description.
Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.