All of the thanks to goes to Carnius for a great mod, I am thankful that you are kind enough to make this for me and the rest of the CNC community, without caring about any kind of pay or reimbersment. I and, I believe the rest of the CNC community really just want to say, THANKS CARNIUS! and thank you for coming to TEF.

Forum Thread
by member
1.51 bug list (Groups : Tiberium Essence Fans : Forum : General Banter : 1.51 bug list) Post Reply
Thread Options 1 2 3 4
GoldenArbiter
GoldenArbiter Proud servant of Kane
Jun 17 2012, 8:11am Anchor
bovin wrote:Hey i was trying to add any maps besides the default ones, which seem to only add 4 diffrent TE maps, (Te_Dueling islands, TE_Duealing is lands classic, and 2 others...)  But every map i add, even the 
Rimtech TE Map Pack 2, I add them to C:\Users\"My Name"\AppData\Roaming\Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Maps . Folder, but none of them every show up in scrimish. What am i doing wrong? I Have the pirated version, BUT with a working CD-key, as i broke my original game disc. Maybe if someone can point me to a working IMAGE of the game, so i can DL and install it, this might be effecting it? But i do not think so, as i can play them maps when the mod is not active. I do not have a Control Center, so i have to manually modify the targeting on the CNC 3 Shortcut to get the mod working. Would love to be able to play other maps, so any help would be awesome.

Anyone know how to fix this? It's driving me insane!

Okay, when you get to the 'maps' dir, what shows up? (feel free to post a screeny. Also, pm me to continue, cause I don't want to clog the forum.

--

"Before enlightenment: Chop wood, fetch water. After enlightenment: Chop wood, fetch water." -zen proverb

Jun 19 2012, 12:24pm Anchor

TOOOOO MANY WEAPONS WITH GREEN LASERS OR GREEN COLORS......

1. I understand when nod using tiberium to made more advanced weaponry but thats not mean everything become green, i mean
  for example like avatar which can be upgraded with Tiberium beams the lasers colors should be changed from red to glowing
  white not green because humans (Nod) and aliens (scrin) has diferent technology and diferent way to proces the tiberium it self.

Scrin is hideous aliens with most advanced technologies are very suitable with many green
   projectiles/lasers like Storm Troopers, Designators, Stalwarts (after upgreded with Tiberium
   Integration) and Devourer conversion beam, but that is not mean scrin is green colors maniac.

2. I slightly not agree when tripod annihilators, seekers, razorbacks and storm riders become
   permanent green lasers after upgraded with tiberium enchanment i would be good idea if the
   colors changed to glowing pink, glowing purple, or maybe brighter blue. 

3. Rift blast effect should have black color not green again (sigh to many green colors..)

Anyway i know Tiberium Esscence V1.51 is BETA version and still under development and also need lots of times to fix some bugs etc for best performance, Then i really believed Tiberium Esscence TEAM especialy Carnius will do the best as they can to make this Tiberium Esscence MOD become A LEGEND, so i just critics the colors only where is too many GREEN COLORS are used by scrin and nod advanced weaponry which 55% chance of causing the people/players bored.

Edited by: bimasakti

Jun 19 2012, 7:35pm Anchor

Hehehe, you got a point there.

GooberTrooper
GooberTrooper Nod Global Operations Commander
Jun 19 2012, 10:03pm Anchor
bimashakti wrote:TOOOOO MANY WEAPONS WITH GREEN LASERS OR GREEN COLORS......

1. I understand when nod using tiberium to made more advanced weaponry but thats not mean everything    become green, i mean for example like avatar
   which can be upgraded with Tiberium beams the lasers    colors should be changed from red to glowing white not green because humans (Nod) and aliens
   (scrin) has diferent technology and diferent way to proces the tiberium it self.

Scrin is hideous aliens with most advanced technologies are very suitable with many green
   projectiles/lasers like Storm Troopers, Designators, Stalwarts (after upgreded with Tiberium
   Integration) and Devourer conversion beam, but that is not mean scrin is green colors maniac.

2. I slightly not agree when tripod annihilators, seekers, razorbacks and storm riders become
   permanent green lasers after upgraded with tiberium enchanment i would be good idea if the
   colors changed to glowing pink, glowing purple, or maybe brighter blue. 

3. Rift blast effect should have black color not green again (sigh to many green colors..)

Anyway i know Tiberium Esscence V1.51 is BETA version and still under development and also need lots of times to fix some bugs etc for best performance, Then i really believed Tiberium Esscence TEAM especialy Carnius will do the best as they can to make this Tiberium Esscence MOD become A LEGEND, so i just critics the colors only where is too many GREEN COLORS are used by scrin and nod advanced weaponry which 55% chance of causing the people/players bored.

These aren't bugs...

--

"War is timeless, and so are we."~ Forgotten Tick Tank

Jun 20 2012, 10:33am Anchor

does have a point theough, there is too much green

i don't really know if this is a bug or not, but the new things for world builder aren't showing up in mine

Starfox100
Starfox100 "Inferno Phoenix" field Commander
Jun 20 2012, 1:30pm Anchor

That's is a personal taste and can be for everyone be different.
Although bit black in between of the green can be a nice effect.

*back to bugs*

--

User Posted Image
May the fox be with you...

Jun 21 2012, 3:17pm Anchor

thanks Starfox100... :)
For GooberTrooper and connah_r1 I am 100% believed the green lasers or projectiles is not bugs, if you see review pics MOD team create too many green lasers betwen nod and scrin. Since this is still in BETA version i was sure Carnius and his Team will create something 100X more better than before.

Edited by: bimasakti

GooberTrooper
GooberTrooper Nod Global Operations Commander
Jun 21 2012, 6:08pm Anchor
bimashakti wrote:thanks Starfox100... :)
For GooberTrooper and connah_r1 I am 100% believed the green lasers or projectiles is not bugs, if you see review pics MOD team create too many green lasers betwen nod and scrin. Since this is still in BETA version i was sure Carnius and his Team will create something 100X more better than before.

We're not saying they ARE bugs, we're saying they AREN'T bugs and shouldn't be brought up in here. Make your own topic concerning this and see how much support it gets, instead of posting it in the wrong section.

--

"War is timeless, and so are we."~ Forgotten Tick Tank

Jun 22 2012, 8:24am Anchor

Sam turret has a hub but the turrets dont go down when the hub is destroyed. Is that supposed to happen? seems to happen with other turrets.

GoldenArbiter
Jun 22 2012, 12:39pm Anchor
lconoclast wrote:Sam turret has a hub but the turrets dont go down when the hub is destroyed. Is that supposed to happen? seems to happen with other turrets.

Is this during campaign? Because in multi-player, the SAMs don't get hubs.

--

"Before enlightenment: Chop wood, fetch water. After enlightenment: Chop wood, fetch water." -zen proverb

Jun 23 2012, 1:35pm Anchor

i've also noticed the SAM site thing, it only happens in the campaign on some missions

also looted pitbull has an inactive ability

Jun 23 2012, 1:52pm Anchor
GooberTrooper wrote:
bimashakti wrote:thanks Starfox100... :)

We're not saying they ARE bugs, we're saying they AREN'T bugs and shouldn't be brought up in here. Make your own topic concerning this and see how much support it gets, instead of posting it in the wrong section.

Pardon Me GooberTrooper i think i was miss communication with you.. :nervous:
and i believed my posting is not in wrong section..  i was try to help by sending my feedback to
increasing the both gameplay and visual quality. cheers

Fox2503 wrote:Nod

- Laser Fence = The lasers between the fence poles are barely visible, weak transparent light. Was this intentional? or is it just my computer?

Suggestion
- Rename the "Air tower" to something else (example: "Airbase") since it's not tower like structure anymore since the makeover.
- This may sound hard but is it possible to bring back the firestorm generator defense building to GDI? i was thinking this could be a secondary superweapon of some sorts that is expensive, require tech center and high power cost. Instead of the "wall building" first what if the building itself projected the firestorm wall around the center of this building in a large radius(like nods stealth generator) that way you dont have to build the walls first. It could have a timer (just like ion cannon) example 5 minutes, when ready "activate firestorm defense" and a impenetrable barrier surrounds the firestorm generator in a large radius for 1 minute and anything that crosses the wall gets instantly destroyed including aircraft (Also your units aswell, buildings not affected). It will block all projectiles, missiles, lasers, energy fire (for balance reason maybe not superweapons) I highly doubt this will be implemented in sometime in the future because of code restrictions, but you can dream right:)
- GDI should have some economic building. There have been many discussion about this but I sincerely think GDI in late game is lacking in economy sence. What about a simple GDI resource building available after tech center cost 3000, high power cost and is the equivalent of "2 tiberium spikes" income? 
-Nod should get a new building called "Tunnel network" it's a stealthed building where Nod units, both infantry and lightweight vehicles (bikes, buggy, scorpion etc) can use to transverse quickly to other "Tunnel network" building in another base or some other locations. This makes sence since Nod have several underground complex tunnels scatterd around the Earth. What to you think about this?

Great Idea for GDI to have some economic building. I think also for Nod and Scrin to with more slower production rates.

* GDI ZoneCommando Orbital Strike ability has no effect against Nod Loading Cranes in GDI Mission 7: Alexandria
  & should can hit ground vehicle.
Suggestions:
* New upgarade to increasing NOD Avatar armor or increasing Avatar Health since there is no Husks anymore.
*  Should be good idea if Avatar purifier cannon can launch 5 napalm rokets/grenades
  to wreak havoc infantry squads & structure alike but decreases the damages for balance.
* I love Nod Bansee very much, please increase his ammo capacity like V1.4 so they
  can hit mutiple target again but also decreases the damages for balance.
* When Tripod upgraded with Heavy Forcefield (which make them more hard to kill)
  + Tiberium Enhancement (which make them more effective as Vehicles Destroyer) =
  Too powerful & Too perfect as anti-vehicles so my opinion is Please remove Tiberium Enhancement
  upgrade from tripod. Instead there is new ability called Hyper Charged Beam (:) may be) which increasing
  tripod firepower by +30% damage but has 6 limited ammo and later will fully restored after 20 seconds
  when ammo has depleated.
* Bring back nano repair field for scrin warp sphere they are aliens with high intelegence like carnius
  say before in V1.4 and i was absolutley agree with that. 
* Should be fair enough with cost $2000 if Nod Commando (Black Hand Commado) has Auto-healing ability but more
  slower than GDI Zone Commando Power Pack.
* I Will very very grateful if enemy super weapon can be revealed again like V1.4

Many people has send many bug reports as i was experienced before so i give some suggestions for further development
Thats all for now Thanks.

Jun 23 2012, 3:19pm Anchor

I notice that whenever I move around the map too much the game crashes. I have the 1.9 patch for C&C 3 and this never happened to me with 1.4 version of the mod.
I've searched extensively and found that if you play on the lowest graphic settings this can happen with previous versions of the mod. Are there any plans for fix for this? I don't mean to whine, but this is definitely the best mod for C&C 3 out there and I'm just disappointed that I can't play it anymore.

Jun 23 2012, 10:01pm Anchor

You know, suggestions should probably go in a separate thread instead in the big report thread...

Anyway, maybe you should check that new mothership of yours, I believe it has some issues with its attack path-finding, sometimes it doesn't move in range of its weapons, forcing me to move it there manually to attack.

Edited by: CM32

Jun 24 2012, 1:32am Anchor

@Nathan: I run the game on the lowest settings, I have never had this problem. Do you know exactly what it was that you were doing to make it occure?

Jun 28 2012, 10:14am Anchor
Starfox100 wrote:New list for the new version. keep your eyes open for anything odd. :)
For a better gameplay.

The nod shadows don't have micro bombs listed as an ability.
And i feel that the avatars are much weaker than before (It might be me). I played Saravejo mission and 10 avatars were destroyed by one stealth tank

Edited by: thepro123

GoldenArbiter
Jun 28 2012, 1:27pm Anchor

Nod Mission 2, Act 2, (the one with the aircraft carrier) Banshees can't attack the aircraft carrier.

--

WhiteWolfReborn
WhiteWolfReborn Tiberium Essence Text Editor
Jun 28 2012, 10:48pm Anchor

Hello, people. White Wolf here (your Text Writer, checker, and Intel Documents writer).

I have double-tested GDI extensively, and have only a few more powers left to finish.

There are too many bugs and issues for me to list upfront without stretching this page out to absurd levels. Therefore, I have made a new topic on our forums (which I really hope people are still checking). I have organized my bugs into a PDF.

Ppmsite.com - my bug list for GDI is here. Carnius, please read and consider.

The most pressing bug I have discovered is a game-killer. If Field Medics are in a transport vehicle or aircraft which is shot down, the game will crash without question.

Carnius, I am still waiting on that text document. Please, for the love of God, e-mail me with it, and I'll get it done.

I'm going on vacation till the 8th of July, so I'll get to it when I can. Don't forget about me, man. :)

Jul 1 2012, 3:42pm Anchor
GoldenArbiter wrote:
lconoclast wrote:Sam turret has a hub but the turrets dont go down when the hub is destroyed. Is that supposed to happen? seems to happen with other turrets.

Is this during campaign? Because in multi-player, the SAMs don't get hubs.

Yeah, during multiplayer. In single player, it seems under powered though. Also, the Nod Black hand commando looks like a man in the build icon, haha.

Jul 3 2012, 4:26am Anchor

Harvesters aren't supposed to fight. So they cant have "better weapons" I think.

I've been playing the mod since a while and i liked it but i also want to suggest something.

- GDI -
AA Battery and Vulcan tower are really like to each other, they are almost same.
Jumpjet infantry is so hard to kill, maybe decreasing its armour?
Titan's texture looks so diffrent than others.

- NOD -
Many vehicles look like each other in my opinion. You might think i'm the only one who thinks that but I'm just suggesting.
Banshees' armor is so much. Their health should be reduced.
There's a bug i noticed, when You kill someone by using Flame (Devil's Tongue for example) enemy infantries scream so funny. It's a bug i guess.
SAM sites should be used with triple weapon system again.

Both teams' (GDI - Nod) anti air defenses (AA Battery - SAM) are so weak, specially AA. Their powers should be increased.

---SUGGESTIONS---
I really liked the idea of making powerplants like it is on Tiberian sun. NOD's powerplant is normal and only one tower, when upgraded it becomes advanced power plant like how it is on Tiberian sun, and GDI power plants too. 

Like the words above, yeah why not making tiberium refineries like how they are on tiberian sun? It'd be awesome in my opinion too.

GDI's new planes are so slow, I think (except orca bomber) they are supposed to be faster.

I think cyborg command is nice now, it's better than it cant defeat mammoth. You give 3000 for C.Comando and 6000 for mammoth.

+ sandsmann's words.

I'm sorry for my horrible english, I hope I can improve it with the people of the community.

Edited by: MertGuzeldal

Jul 8 2012, 7:44am Anchor

Umagon doesn't heal on tiberium, Hijacker can't enter a vehicle that is from crates.

Jul 10 2012, 8:31pm Anchor

Not sure if anyone else has had this but for some reason at random when I try playing Skirmish, the support powers will suddenly turn into pink textures, followed by the pause menu and some other menu textures, as if they're missing.

Also I've had a few random crashes relating to memory pop-ups. Recently though I got a crash when exiting to the main menu, stating something wrong with the Direct3d, should I take a screenshot of both crash pop-ups if it will help ?

Jul 10 2012, 8:44pm Anchor

@Black-Dragon: Those are signs of your graphics card beginning to fail on you.

GoldenArbiter
Jul 11 2012, 4:09am Anchor
Blak-Dragon wrote:Not sure if anyone else has had this but for some reason at random when I try playing Skirmish, the support powers will suddenly turn into pink textures, followed by the pause menu and some other menu textures, as if they're missing.

Also I've had a few random crashes relating to memory pop-ups. Recently though I got a crash when exiting to the main menu, stating something wrong with the Direct3d, should I take a screenshot of both crash pop-ups if it will help ?

When was the last time you cleaned your graphics card? because you might want to do that soon....

--

Jul 11 2012, 12:45pm Anchor

@Valherran & Arbiter

I hardly think it's failing or dirty as I only recently bought this GTX590 3 months ago. More or less, this is the first and only time I see this Direct3d notification pop up after I updated this mod to the 1.51 Beta. I've played plenty of other games recently without any crashes or graphical glitches such as I'm experiencing with TE 1.5.1

So I mostly think it's just something with the Beta that will probably be fixed after further patching. Either that or maybe I just need to redownload it again.

Edited by: Blak-Dragon

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.