All of the thanks to goes to Carnius for a great mod, I am thankful that you are kind enough to make this for me and the rest of the CNC community, without caring about any kind of pay or reimbersment. I and, I believe the rest of the CNC community really just want to say, THANKS CARNIUS! and thank you for coming to TEF.

Forum Thread
by member
1.51 beta bug report thread (Groups : Tiberium Essence Fans : Forum : TE Bugs / Glitches : 1.51 beta bug report thread) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 6 2012, 6:30am Anchor

Paste all you find.

For starters, lets start with a small FX bug.

Is it supposed to have it on the right...?
Not the Front...?

Jun 7 2012, 12:17am Anchor

Yea i agree, something is off by the avatars firing animation position, i mentioned it to Carnius in the bug reporting forum:) so hopefully something is done.

Jun 20 2012, 8:37am Anchor
Fox2503 wrote:Yea i agree, something is off by the avatars firing animation position, i mentioned it to Carnius in the bug reporting forum:) so hopefully something is done.

Thats not an Avatar, thats the Cyborg commando.

In whichevercase, I already made a bug-thread here:
Moddb.com

Edited by: TheNodCommander

GooberTrooper
GooberTrooper Nod Global Operations Commander
Jun 23 2012, 11:26pm Anchor

'Ey Guys. Made a suggestions thread for TE 1.5. Funnel all your suggestions you posted here or want to post here there.

Moddb.com

--

"War is timeless, and so are we."~ Forgotten Tick Tank

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.