Hello Combat Core fans!
I've been hard at work on Combat Core, and have officially launched my Greenlight campaign! Please support the game and upvote it on Steam Greenlight!
Development on Android/Ouya is also going well, head over to Ouya Forum if you want to talk about the Ouya port!
I've also announced my planned date for releasing the demo here on indieDB and my Kickstarter launch: May 27th, 2014!
So what's new?
Since my first indieDB reveal, I've been working on a ton of new things!
- Enhanced Visuals! I've made some changes to the visuals, lighting, and effects that I think make the game more appealing!
- New weapon(s)! Namely, the new energy sword weapon is in-game and working great! It's a lot quicker than the barrell and it can be used for combo strings. Also the barrell now has a new primary attack so the weapons attacks are consistent.
- Destructable environments! This has been in for a while, but not since the old Feb. gameplay trailer I posted. Some objects of the environment can be smashed into bits!
- Online multiplayer! Yes, it works and I can make it happen! I'll be using Exitgames Photon Cloud networking backend for developing online multiplayer, but it's still in very early implementation. Early gameplay tests have been very promising though and I love it!
- New website! There's no much there that you can't see here, but it's up! Check it out at Mabmanz.com
- Gameplay tweaks/bugfixing! Not so exciting, but this is to be expected!
See you guys on Greenlight and come back later for the Kickstarter and Alpha demo on the 27th!