This group is for you which want to show in your profile you are a single person developing a game, making if not all the game aspects(music, coding, arts), at least most of it, the famous 'lone wolfs' of the indie game world. This group also is supposed to show you respect greatly others which do the same, other 'lone wolfs'. Our games sure take longer to come out and demands much more effort, but you bet they are cool when they do!
The Operation Starcrusher DEMO is now available! Full release is scheduled for a 2014 March 22nd release. All feedback is very much appreciated! Thank you!
The Full version has none of the glitches I fixed for the DEMO. The DEMO was ripped from the full game and A LOT of code and resources got messed up in the process. Just wanted to point that out.
UPDATED to version 1.00.4:
- Added an information system that shows basic enemy information when you first encounter a new enemy.
- Added gamepad button prompts where they where missing.
- Added gamepad vibration on some events I missed previously.
- Added the ability to skip the Tutorial level with the gamepad button "Select" (no need to reach for the keyboard anymore).
- Added the option to turn the basic enemy information system on/off in the Options menu, removing the local time option completely (since it was useless).
- Changed the Mine's projectiles are no longer transparent.
- Changed the frequency at which some particles calculate their trail, optimizing it by 100%.
- Fixed the Mine projectiles missing sub-sprite.
UPDATED to version 1.00.3:
- small glitch fixed where the player got stuck for half a second if hitting a red Ripper mine.
- added new graphics for the Pause Menu and Options Menu buttons.
UPDATED to version 1.00.2:
- fixed the DEMO crashing if selecting New Game twice
- player now starts with weapons at level 2 instead of level 1
- DEMO splash screen added
UPDATED to version 1.00.1:
- minor bug patches.