Grab you popcorn and take the weight off your feet, we got you covered with our Monday Night Indie, showcase.
Featuring up and coming indie games and pre-release demos, Monday Night Indie showcases the latest fine indie games to hit the scene. Monday evenings from 6.45 PST -0700GMT.
During the streams, you can expect giveaways for some of the streamed games to our viewers, as the game developers join in on the action to give an insight to how the games are made.
- 6.45 PM Chat Starts (-0700GMT)
- 7:00 PM Cubot
- 8:00 PM Pixel Heroes
- 9:00 PM The Waste Land
- 10:00 PM Metrocide
We look forward to showcasing some of the great titles promoted across our sites and invite developers to get in touch, to be considered for the stream.
Ground Rules on Submissions for Monday Night Indie.
- The Game must be playable, ideally be ready for release or a polished beta.
- Must have a minimum of an hour of gameplay to show.
- Be willing to supply game key, or demo file to the indieDB or Desura staff, optional give away keys for the viewers welcomed.
- Optionally be able to join the stream (with mic) for your selected timeslot.
Whilst your waiting, check out last weeks show!
You can catch up with any shows you missed over at our Youtube channel.