VTFEdit is a VTF texture conversion utility with a graphical interface. It can convert to and from and view all versions of the Valve Texture Format, and change the files' settings without requiring them to be recompiled.
VTFEdit is developed by Nem. Visit his website for more details.
Note that VTFEdit requires the .NET Framework 2.0 to run. Download it from Microsoft here (64-bit).
- Convert .bmp, .dds, .gif, .jpg, .png and .tga files to .vtf and .vmt files with easy access to all .vtf options.
- Convert .vtf files to .bmp, .jpg, .png and .tga files.
- Convert entire folders to and from .vtf and .vmt files.
- Convert .wad files to .vtf and .vmt files.
- Explore .bsp, .gcf, .pak, .wad and .xzp packages.
- Preview .vtf files.
- Recent file menu.
- 100% Free.