KOG just underwent a massive update that makes it more vertiginous than ever.
* Rewritten shooting policy:
* made it 100% fair;
* made it indipendent from the actual trap speed, to make the speed-up extra a pure bonus without negative side effects;
* changed delay logic to make keep the rhythm up.
* Modified extras:
* added guide;
* made decelerator more powerful (now the objects speed is reduced by 2/3 instead of 1/2);
* removed rule that objects can be rescued only once (now objects can be made rescuable again after they have been kicked back);
* rearranged order and thresholds.
* Set extras meter penalty to 1/2 (instead of 1/3) - this, together with the new extras thresholds, produces lots of gain/misses, making the game pace more frantic, full of ups & downs.
* Robotized speech samples.
* Added display of positive balance of extras meter after the last extra has been obtained.
* Centered graphics in full screen.
* Reworked video modes menu hints.
* Fixed some bugs.
* Added high resolution graphics to Windows icon.
* Optimized rotation routines.
* Built against the latest private and public libraries.
* Made various other changes.