Rest in peace Generals 2. It was to beautiful to be real. Goodbye strategy, Goodbye complex campaigns, Goodbye map editor, Goodbye mods, Goodbye Westwood, Place for F2P, Place for non strategical Real Time strategy, Place for easy to defeat Hard AI, Place for the obligation to play on-line, The time have come for a game open to all, even those who know nothing about RTS. The Time have come for C&C Free-2-Play. Rest in Peace, Westwood, this world is no more your one...
This is a short summary of all information available at present.
Posted by TankinatorFR on Dec 12th, 2011
Studio : Bioware - Victory Games
Victory games was founded at the beginning of the year with the objective of creating a new C&C.
This summer, the studio was transferred to Bioware.
There are 3 available factions
- The Global Liberation Army
- The European Union
- And an unknown faction, most likely China.
The game is built on Frostbite 2
- Fully destructible environment
- Mods are probably not supported (but this is not confirmed).
- High quality graphics mean cinematics will be rendered with the in-game engine.
Gameplay - back to the roots
- Some screenshots suggest the 'dozer system' will be returning
- Standard deathmatch mode as well as all new multiplayer modes.
- In an IGN interview, Ray Muzyka spoke of an "interactive story".
If You have heard about any other information, don't hesitate to add it.