Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! I am pleased to announce the third Cartographer's Call: Yuri's Revenge Mapping Competition! Hosted over on Project Perfect Mod. Cranium has kindly offered to put up an excellent prize for this CCC which is a copy of C&C Ultimate Collection. It has all 17 C&C games up to C&C4 and serial key has not been used! It even comes with an authenticated and autographed C&C game art picture in a frame.
Check out previous CCC Events:
Those of you whom are familiar with the rules of Cartographer's Call will need to read through the rules again as things are different this year, the rules are not as strict and the rating format has changed!
- 1) Contestants may submit more than one map
- 2) Maps must be larger than 60x60
- 3) Maps must be all new, for example, an edit of Isle of War will not be accepted
- 4) All map theaters (Including Lunar) are allowed
- 5) Maps are to be submitted in .YRM Format
- 6) Terrain expansions of any kind are NOT allowed.
- 7) Entries must be submitted to Aro (Me) by the 19th of May 2013 (00:00GMT)
Judging will be done by Aro (Me) and one other judge, currently pending.
50/50 Will be the highest possible score per judge, Your maps will be judged on the following criteria:
- Detail work and LAT placement. (Max: 10 Points)
- Map layout (Max: 10 Points)
- Map Lighting (Max: 10 Points)
- Gameplay (Max: 10 Points)
- Triggers and Effects (Max: 10 Points)
Along with a custom rank of your choice which will be supplied by Project Perfect Mod's admin, Banshee, as already mentioned above there will be a copy of C&C Ultimate Collection up for grabs for the FIRST PLACE WINNER! The C&C Ultimate Collection has all 17 C&C games up to C&C4 and serial key has not been used! It even comes with an authenticated and autographed C&C game art picture in a frame.
As with all the other Cartographer's Call Competitions, the maps you submit will be judged only by the two set designated judges, they will not undergo public voting. Your maps will be released by myself in the Red Alert 2 Finished Maps forum along with your ratings and scores.
I will only be accepting submissions via PRIVATE MESSAGE! No emails!
Good luck everybody, may the best mapper win!