* Significantly improved convoy and driving AI behaviour
* Numerous combat AI enhancements and fixes
* Enhanced vegetation rendering
* Improved commanding interface
* Several MP security fixes
* Tweaked speed of transition animations
Posted by Dwarden on Mar 31st, 2011
Bohemia Interactive, the award winning independent developer, is pleased to announce the release of the latest Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead´s & Reinforcements update: version 1.59, which will improve the gaming experience of the titles from the Arma 2 military simulator line up!
- Significantly improved convoy and driving AI behaviour
- Numerous combat AI enhancements and fixes
- Enhanced vegetation rendering
- Improved commanding interface
- Several MP security fixes
- Su-34 crashed after take-off when player was a gunner
- Crash after UI navigation Options > Audio Options > Auto adjust > Cancel
- Regular check no longer done for players not fully ingame to prevent timeouts during mission loading.
- Helicopter did not take off when engine was off and enemies nearby.
- FPS in some scenes when looking through a scope into forest.
- Quick commanding menu now allows the ordering of multiple units to engage or fire at the same time.
- Faster Signature checks server side.
- Only the first AI unit in each formation reports its position on Report Status.
- Manual vectoring control in autohover mode with analogue throttle using Flaps actions.
Download from ModDB: Moddb.com