They are places where "Z axis" does not exist, only YX reign, the word is unknown 3D, games are simple but should be played, many of them will make us having a good time
Dot Dodger 0.5 has all the features that were planned. Still I shall add more features to it when I get the time. Most likely there will be bugs so I'll get to those soon.
Avoid hazardous specks buzzing across the confine of a 2 dimensional world. Collect special dots to gain extra points or lose them all. Take a risk and activate the white dot that will spin your fortune in an unfair turn.
Remember to check the Help menu.
Use arrow keys to move and enter key to select.
- 2 New events added and fully working
- Player control rescripted
- All particle effects rescripted
- White Dot sprite modified
- All dots that randomly chases player now require a certain distance from the player to do so
- White Dot scripts reworked
- Event script reworked to be more efficient in calling 'events'
- Repulsion time set to 4 seconds from 2 seconds
- Sound added to particles bouncing off repulsion field
- New sounds added to each events
- New sounds added to each dots absorbed
- White dot chase player when in certain range