Features minor bugfixes and balance tweaks (commanders, ships and some defenses are stronger or cheaper).
Posted by KingRaptor on Jan 20th, 2011
Version 0.61 Released
Features minor bugfixes and balance tweaks (commanders and some defenses are stronger or cheaper).
Version 0.6.1 is a hotfix for v0.6, and also contains a new keybinding feature.
- Fixed Firestorm on-fire effect slowing units
- Fixed Slasher sometimes being able to fire while moving
- Fixed a minor display issue in defense section of menu
- Increased chicken grace periods to compensate for loss of boost
- Most commands can now have their hotkeys changed through the Escape menu (Game Actions -> Hotkeys -> Commands).
v0.6 Key Changes
- Fixed incorrect information in resource bars
- Truncate framenumber from chat messages for people with engine version 0.82.7.0
- Added some missing menu icons for state toggles
- Minimap and state command buttons give visual feedback when clicked
- Fixed Puppies being reusable after hitting a shield, getting stuck in heaven when hitting a map feature
- Unit Transport AI: Fixed wait order persisting on units disembarking
- Facplop is instantaneous
- Some units should turn more smoothly
- More entries for Unit AI
- New GFX for constructor nanospray, anti-air missiles
- New model for mobile cloaker, to match the rest of the factory
- Replaced placeholder wreckage models with proper ones for many units
- New loading screens
- Puppy no longer cloaks
- HLT, Doomsday Machine and Behemoth all cheaper. Behemoth requires a power grid (50 power) to fire.
- Recluse rockets slower, less likely to hit rapidly moving targets; HP increased slightly
- Venom turret turns faster, a bit more range
- Goliath flamethrower more effective
- Commander morphs give massive HP boost
- Increased the HP and DPS of most ships by around 10%
- Destroyer retooled to be more antisub-oriented
- Sharpshooter can now shoot over most unit's heads; cost increased to compensate
- Firewalker moved from the Shield Bot Factory to the Jumpjet/Specialist Plant
- Athena (specops engineer) can be facplopped, build list expanded
- Chicken: Suicidal easier
- Fixed shipyard properties
- Improved collision volumes for many units
- Fixed/improved some unit animations
- Updated numerous helptexts
Full change list is always available on development site