Hurray! No more need for pausing - intelligent lag monitor is here. Laggy/afk people will be given to the most skilled person on team, and when they come back, their units will return instantly.
(Changelog includes 0.9.7 changes)
* Added a voice command widget (Windows only)
* Implemented the Strider hub. This builds all the units previously exclusive to the Athena (from which they have been removed), as well as the missile sub, battleship and carrier (no longer buildable at the shipyard).
* (Re)added the Surfboard, a transport from which land units can fire
* Fixed Missile Silo not working properly
* destroyer morphs to warlord
* hovercon brakerate and builddistance improved
* behemoth has high trajectory
* banisher 2x rog 1/2 dmg
* endvote button to votes
* small nuke effects for water
* terraform slope detection fix
* Fixed aiming/firing issues with torpedo module
* Fixed excessively fast teching in chicken
* Fixed chickens inappropriately going after human/CAI players on their team
* Chicken/burrow count rises less dramatically with playercount in large games
* Speed Queen has more health
* Playerlist is much slimmer now; uses icons instead of text for ping/CPU indicators. A numerical reading is still available from the mouseover tooltip. Also fixed some bugs with player display.
* Core Selector: default number of buttons reduced from 8 to 6 (can be changed in settings). Comm selection hotkey more responsive.
News from Zero-K.info