Zero Gear is a physics-fueled, multiplayer kart combat game. Deck out your kart and character before jumping into one of many different game types. Awesome kinetic items help to spice up the action. With an open scripting system for creating new game modes, as well as support for user-created maps, karts, characters and more, you could experience something new every time you play. The potential for tiny vehicular mayhem has never been so humongous! Boost, flip, spin, tumble and slide your way to victory! (currently in beta on the PC platform)
A new version of Zero Gear is live on Steam! Along with some bug fixes, we also have a new map, “Aqua Race” included. Check it out!
126.96.36.199 Change Log :
* New race map added: Aqua Race
* Stat based achievements will now trigger properly (Drive 500 Miles, Flight of the Falcon, etc)
* Dedicated server no longer uses NAT punch through (if you were having problems with lag on servers, try connecting to a dedicated server now)
* A LAN server will only be listed once now if there it is also an internet server
* Invites to dedicated servers are fixed
* Plugins now supported, see pluginScripts.txt in the server directory and Assets\Scripts\Plugins for more info
* AdminRemoteControl.lua plugin added from community member Chris M.
Starting today, Zero Gear is available for pre-order! Players who pre-order will get 25% off the price of the game, as well as immediate access to the...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Play as Ralph from Wreck-It Ralph. Made as a prototype for testing purposes, glitches are expected. Maybe ill fix the "Still" animation if I ever get...
Its a hat for Zero Gear. My first piece custom content for the game so far. Why does the summary need to be 50 words long...? I guess i'll never find out
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.