MALYUTKA - Corrected names minimod for World in Conflict 22.214.171.124 (b35) How to install: 1) Extract the Malyutka directory to the WiC mods directory (C:\Users\Public\Documents\World...
NOTE: This mod requires your World in Conflict to be patched to version 126.96.36.199. or it will not work. To patch your game, simply start the game, sign into multiplayer, and it will detect that your game is outdated and patch it.
Choose which type of install you would like to do. Please note that the installer is only compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. Not Windows XP.
This is a full version of the mod. Even if you don't have the mod at all this will install it as the current version. If you do have a previous version, it will update you to the current version.
Maps were last updated during MW Mod 4.1 release. NOTE: If you already had any version of the maps from 4.1 or onwards you do not need to redownload the maps -- just get the updated mod instead.
If you had a previous version of the map pack installed from older versions of the mod, please update it by downloading the latest map pack below:
The updated map pack improves performance of the mde_Reforger map and adds one additional map: do_Fulda by Slepnyrl.
Due to the increasing complexity in the simulation of missiles, aircraft, artillery, and more- Modern Warfare Mod 4 requires a higher-end system than specified on the original World in Conflict system requirements.
These are now the minimum system requirements:
These are now the recommended system requirements:
At minimum, your system (including video card) must maintain 27 frames per second or higher, and 40fps or higher is recommended for a good gameplay experience. Below 27 fps, numerous homing projectiles may miss their targets or fail to perform altogether. Try lowering your graphics settings if you cannot achieve enough frame rate.
World in Conflict and MW Mod both support multi-threading.
Due to the fact that WiC's dedicated server application (WiC_DS) only runs at 10 frames per second and is incredibly buggy, MW Mod cannot be run on dedicated servers or it will crash.
This means that all sessions need to be hosted by players.
For details on how to host a game with your friends or other MW Mod players, please see: Understanding Multiplayer for WiC MW Mod.
Firstly, here are some lists that may be useful:
Last updated August 10, 2014
- (RU) T-80UK command tank view distance increased to 250 (from 175).
- (RU) T-90A: Decreased hitbox size to more accurately portray the tank's smaller profile (in
comparison to M1A2).
- (JTDS) JTAC/FAC infantry will now lay down on the ground when tripod ability (defensive ability) is
- (JTDS) Lowered cost of JTAC/FAC infantry for Armor role in reinforcement menu (from 450 to 350).
- (US) AGM-114R-3 Hellfire: the missile will no longer provide vision of enemy units while it is flying.
- New Unit (US side): Cruise Missile Launcher (restored from 2.X open beta days). RGM-109E Tactical
Tomahawk (TacTom) land attack missile -- now restored into the game, only this time it's using FLINT
Missile uses terrain-following navigation; upon arrival, it pops up and then goes for a terminal dive.
- (US): New Attack Helicopter for Experts has been added, configured with loadout of 16x AGM-114R-3
Hellfire for semi-active laser homing coop w/ JTAC. There are now two Attack Helicopter for
Experts, each using a different load out:
* AGM-114L5 Longbow Hellfire: uses millimeter-wave active radar seeker -- does NOT work with
JTAC and cannot be designated by laser.
"Fire and forget" capability and provides high rate of fire against multiple targets. Can only
engage armor and vehicles which are visible to the radar seeker. No capability against buildings
or enemy infantry.
* AGM-114R-3 Hellfire II Romeo: uses semi-active laser homing (SALH) -- can be laser designated by
JTAC inf. If JTAC is unavailable, helicopter itself will lase the target, provided that target is visible
to you. Capability to engage buildings and enemy infantry, so long as the target is designated by
- (RU) Removed legacy/outdated cruise missile launcher from RU tactical aid menu (use ballistic
- (RU) 9M113M Konkurs (AT-5 Spandrel) anti-tank missile fired by BMP-2 now uses FLINT missile system.
- (US) MGM-168 ATACMS: Updated flight dynamics.
- (US) MIM-104 Patriot and PAC-3 MSE: Updated flight dynamics.
- (JFSN Networked Artillery) (US): US M31A1 GMLRS rockets now use enhanced ballistic physics --
MLRS rockets now take much longer to arrive on the target area (30 seconds+).
- (JFSN Networked Artillery) (US): Enlarged strike radius to 50 wic meters for full "fire for effect"
barrage. Now same radius as vanilla WiC's "Heavy Artillery Barrage" tactical aid function; radius used
to be 40.
- (JFSN Networked Artillery): Fixed the broken strike request handling function
(JFSN_Supplicant.CE_Push). Units will no longer try to walk aimlessly into enemy fire when the
artillery request (offensive abil) button is used.
- (JFSN Networked Artillery): When artillery request is placed on an area with no enemies present,
system will now fire full barrage of 12 rockets -- this is to allow forward observers to "lead" a moving
column of enemy vehicles and call down heavy artillery barrage ahead of their projected path.
Note that artillery strike may take up to 40-45 seconds to arrive (fire mission processing time of ~10
seconds, plus ordinance travel time of +32 seconds), so plan your strikes accordingly.
- (JFSN Networked Artillery): System will now process fire missions sequentially from the latest (very
last) request, rather than starting from the oldest. This is to allow forward observer to "correct" its
artillery strike request after calling one to a wrong location, or to fine-tune the target lead against
a moving column of vehicles.
- (JFSN Networked Artillery): MLRS units now take up to 120 seconds to reload their magazines.
For those of you who are not aware of camerafreedom, it's recommended that you use it. Open the attached zip file and unpack the 'wicautoexec.txt' file...