The song "Solemn Sight", the music from the first level of Operation Serpent. Written by Bashe, performed by Shane Strife. This is a demo mix and does...
Wolfenstein 3D is widely known as the very first First Person Shooter that changed gaming forever. One of the most popular shareware games ever for 3 straight years in a row, Wolfenstein 3D puts you in the pants of BJ Blackowicz, an american prisoner of war in a Nazi dungeon where you fight off guards, SS, dogs, zombies, and more assorted nazis! It is a gem every FPS player should have in their games collection!
If you thought my earlier ECWolf releases like the ECWolf tech demo, Return to Totenhaus, and Coffee Break were impressive, Operation Serpent will blow your mind. Seven enormous maps await you, filled with grand outdoor vistas, punishing firefights, deadly environmental hazards, and a pulse-pounding heavy metal soundtrack. Operation Serpent's levels are now all completed and the only thing holding it back is the completion of the soundtrack. Expect a release in December or January!
Operation Serpent features:
* 7 180x180 levels, by far the largest ever seen in any Wolfenstein 3D mod. It might be only 7 levels, but in terms of actual gameplay hours, Operation Serpent is closer to a 30-level scenario for the original Wolfenstein. Fight through sweltering jungles, city streets, fancy haciendas, a sprawling underground lab complex, and even a volcano!
* A 1980s Latin American setting far removed from the typical Nazi castles of Wolfenstein.
* Gorgeous graphics with a new palette and special light shading tricks like glowing surfaces and MechWarrior 2-style gradient skies
* A huge cast of human, mechanical, and mutated enemies, and an arsenal of deadly weapons including assault rifles, light machine guns, and even a rocket launcher!
* An original heavy metal soundtrack composed by Bashe and Shane Strife and encoded in the advanced new Opus codec, cramming a complete recorded soundtrack into only twenty megabytes!
Beta Version of the Autumn's Adventure: The First Encounter (Demo Version) BEFORE YOU PLAY: Be sure to click on the "PlayAutumn.BAT" File!, not the ECWolf...