- Fix it so that world sizes of medium, large and infinite work as intended.
- More block types - snow, rocks - change some block colour variations.
- Improvements to the landscape/world generation.
- Add grassy patches to the landscape generation algorithm.
- Make spell shots from wand also have a light and create a fading light when exploding.
- New block types - underground, stone, magma, etc...
- Improve the underground chunk generation.
- Allow underground chunks that don't contribute to the above ground landscape generation.
- Add colour and occlusion toggles to the options menu.
- Block colour variation, world geometry and world scenery are now properties of the world.
- Add cave generation toggle to world creation options.
- Create world screen has more options to select.
- Changes to the multiplayer popup box.
- Fade out background colour when we have a popup box.
- New GUI graphics and improvements to common button components.
- Upate all in-game GUI to use now common buttons.
- New inventory and character stats icons.
- Add Iron, Silver and Gold deposits.
- Monster slime audio.
- Audio effect on the fireball cast and explode, from the fire wand.
- Better Scythe boomerang - thrown straight forwards, no arc-swing.
- Fireball staff now uses mana to cast.
- Random Loot system. Treasure chests now contain random loot from the world
- Use a weighted random loot generator that favours random loot items that have not yet been found.
- Add mimics and ghosts to random monster quests generation.
- Fix for player collision getting stuck sometimes when items fall out of the world.
- Only do item collisions when we are within collision distance to the player.
- Only do item collisions if we are visible in the draw distance and not frustum culled.
- Enemy spawning and NPC quests on other worlds, not just 1 and 2.
- Quieter player footsteps and jumping sound effects.
- Return item pointer when adding loot to chests.
- Be sure to set the scale and offset when adding items.
The Game crashes somtimes, when i open a Chest.
I Use the 64Bit Version.
keep up the good work Geeky, I wish you all the best, get your engine solid then get some sweet content * 10 million ton off in there
Why can't I play multyplayer
Multiplayer is not enabled in this version. This will be coming in a later update.