Unreal Tournament 2003 is the sequel to 1999's multiple 'Game of the Year' award winner. It uses the very latest Unreal Engine technology - where graphics, sound and gameplay are taken beyond the bleeding edge.
Unreal Tournament 2003 is a lightning-fast, no-holds-barred sport of the future, where warriors face off like the Gladiators of ancient Rome to determine the ultimate combatant. Super human reflexes, awesome weapons and the skill to use them effectively are what separate the good from the bad, the living from the dead, the victor from vanquished.
Already this game is causing a stir with many mod authors turning to it in the quest to create a 'next generation' modification, by utilising this brilliant game engine. Whilst not much can be said many existing UT mods are said to be ported over so already this game looks like it is going to be a ripper - modification wise of course!
Version 105 of Siege2004 has been released! Most of it is precious balancing, but it features a much simpler installation, too. You have to uninstall any previous version of Siege before installing version 105.
Get it here:
...and play it there:
Here is the full changelog:
- New setting: Minimum Income = the amount of energy you get even without generators
- Much easier installation using the mod system of UT
- Decreased Protectors damage from 40 to 25
- Increased the Protectors price from 150 to 200
- Decreased the Armories price from 250 to 200
- Increased the price of the Shroud from 200 to 250
- Increased the price of the Thrustboots from 150 to 200
- Increased the warptime of the Warhead from 120 to 180
- Made the Warhead more performance-friendly
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.